Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 30, 2024, 12:57:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SARS Case - in Signapore...  (Read 1703 times)
Stephen
« on: May 14, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

SARS Case - in Singapore...

ONE DAY at TAN TOCK SENG HOSPITAL - Center for Communicable Disease a nurse told this story...and she swears this really
happened on her ward.

A man suspected of SARs is lying in bed with a mask  over his mouth.  A young auxiliary nurse appears to sponge his face  and hands.

"Nurse," he mumbles from behind the mask, "Are my  testicles black?"

Embarrassed the young nurse replies, "I don't know  Mr. ******, I'm only here to wash your face and hands."

He struggles again to ask, "Nurse, Are my testicles black?"

Again the nurse replies, "I can't tell. I'm only here to wash your face and hands."

The Head Nurse was passing and saw the man getting a little distraught so she marched over to inquire what was wrong.

"Nurse," he mumbled, "Are my testicles black?"

Being a nurse of long-standing, the Head Nurse was undaunted.  She whipped back the bedclothes, pulled down his pajama trousers, moved his penis out of the way, had a right good look, pulled up the pajamas, replaced the bedclothes and announced,

"Nothing wrong with your testicles!!!"

At this the man pulled off his mask and asked again, "I SAID.... Are my TESTS RESULTS BACK?"

Peter Lee
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to SARS Case - in Signapore..., posted by Stephen on May 14, 2003

I gotta say that was the funiest thing i read lately.
I told it to my mom on the phone she is 81 and laughed.
Thanks Stephen the days are nicer coz guys like you.
Ray
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to SARS Case - in Signapore..., posted by Stephen on May 14, 2003

:-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: