Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 09, 2024, 07:45:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I thought you guys had opinions?  (Read 15451 times)
Dave H
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I thought you guys had opinions?, posted by outwest77 on Mar 27, 2003

Hi Outwest,

I have already thrown Charlie's name into the hat on the Nipa Hut. We have peace where I live, since there are no "peace" protesters to speak of causing violence and breaking laws. ;o)

Dave H.

Ray
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I thought you guys had opinions?, posted by outwest77 on Mar 27, 2003

[This message has been edited by Ray]

Mellow out Out, that's old news. Dave H posted that on 3/12 over on NH:

http://host35.ipowerweb.com/~thenipah/wwwboard/

outwest77
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Late Again, posted by Ray on Mar 27, 2003

[This message has been edited by outwest77]

Wats NH,hmm just looked at it, it seems i have seen that board before somewhere, didnt it used to have a pic of a nipa hut on it........LOL
Maybe i will start looking at that board again, it seems more free to speak your mind than this boring board.

I just think its oddd that a board has absolutely no comment about the war, yes i realize its a board for asian penpals, but we all also have lives and have to deal with the problems of the world, so i see nothing wrong with a discussion about current events.

Some days there are more important things to discuss than our penpals, or wives spending too much of our money. Shocked)

Ray
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Late Again, posted by outwest77 on Mar 27, 2003

Yes, I agree that there are more important things to discuss than our pen pals, or wives spending too much of our money. That’s why you’ll find all of the recent discussions on farts :-)

Ray

madmal
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

The reason I have not wanted to post regarding the war is
because this is not the forum for it. We are here to talk about "asian wives".

We all have opinions about it. I would say that many opinions differ from yours, particularly outside the USA.
If a dissenting opinion (anti-US) were posted here it would be shot down by 100 replies.
I have a reasonable name here. My opinion might threaten that.
So what would the point be. And what would it achieve.
Nobody is going to be able to change anyone elses opinion here. So it would be futile.
I'm happy to sit back and watch the chest beating without comment.

Mal

Jay
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You answered your own question!, posted by madmal on Mar 27, 2003

[This message has been edited by Jay]

"I'm happy to sit back and watch the chest beating without comment".

Looks to me like you just did comment,Mal. Couldn't help yourself,eh?

Jay

Jay
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Jay]

Hi outwest,

I would have responded, but I responded already on an aviation board a week or two ago when I first saw it.

Charlie Daniel's is the man. His brother Jack is ok, too.;-)

Jay

Dave H
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I thought you guys had opinions?, posted by Jay on Mar 27, 2003

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

...or are spoon fed.

Hi Jay,

Don't let it get to you! I am not surprised what people think about the war throughout the world. First of all, you will always have the a-hole leftist and liberal idiots. Many of them grow up one day, leave college, and get a real job. Then they get their heads out of their azzes. College professors and actors seem stuck in the liberal left loop. But you also have good people throughout the world whose brains are being poisoned by their media. Can you imagine being bombarded by the type of propaganda that is being broadcast by Al-Jazira and seeing no other viewpoints? No wonder many Arabs hate us. They broadcast photos of women and children killed by Saddam's (The Butcher of Baghdad) troops and blame it on us. How much time do you figure they spend covering the coalition giving out food, water, and aid to the people Saddam is starving. Probably NONE! It took the Iraqi News 60 splices in the tape the other day just to show that Saddam was still in charge. We are fortunate in the US that we have a much broader news coverage than most of the world, from which to base our opinions. But still, most of our media favors the liberal and left. We are at war now, so the coverage has been a bit more balanced. However, if you watch some channels, it looks like the peace mobs are taking over the country. We as Americans know that this simply isn't the case. These "peace" protests are generally organized by a few whackos. They are often leftist and the communists who count among it's membership a great many terrorists and killers throughout the world. Many of the protestors are not even residents, but are paid and bused into these cities. They are joined by the Anti-Bush crowd, some college students, young Muslims trying to get in touch with roots, converted radical US Muslims, bored people with nothing else to do, social misfits, old hippies, and a few people who are truly pacifists and against the war. Most of the world sees a totally different picture, portrayed by their media...through a distorted lens and microphone than we do. Maybe they put Vaseline on the lens like Penthouse used to do to make the pictures less clear...and to make it more comfortable for their viewers to take that crap up their azz. ;o))) Stick with Fox News!

Dave H.

Humabdos
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You are what you eat..., posted by Dave H on Mar 27, 2003

I love to wear my old tie died tee shirt and love beads while I'm kicking the s##t out of protestors! ROTFLMMFAO!

Hum (ex-hippy biker beach bum)

Dave H
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hoy easy on the old Hippies Dave!, posted by Humabdos on Mar 27, 2003

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

Hi Hum,

I can remember when Charlie Daniels was a long haired, dope smoking country boy...who was probably kicking the she...it out of people. It was puka shells for me. I was pretty mellow unless someone kept cutting me off while I was riding the waves. Nothing like a fist fight while riding surfboards. I used to go in and bring out my homemade heavy duty long board to ding the crap out of the hotdogger's boards. Sometimes I managed to cut their boards in two. ;o)))

Dave H.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: