Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 27, 2024, 08:58:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 19 & a 50+ year old  (Read 95848 times)
Ray
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hello...., posted by wizard on Mar 20, 2003

Hey Wiz,

In case you missed it, I didn’t reply to YOUR post. It wasn’t YOU who I was asking why he was losing sleep over this, so now you can go back to sleep. ROFL!

Ray

wizard
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hello...., posted by Ray on Mar 20, 2003

[This message has been edited by wizard]

Ray said:

"Do you or ANYONE ELSE here on this forum know this couple personally? So then why are you losing sleep over the fact that he is much older than her?"

Ray,

Since I'm the one that started the thread "How about...", that it was MY girlfriend that knows this girl and based on YOUR statement above, I thought that, YES, YOU might be directing a portion of your question to ME... I simply responded with what I knew of the relationship and that I'm not losing any sleep over it...

I suggest you chill before your BP spikes...

Dave H
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to So..., posted by wizard on Mar 20, 2003

Hi Wizard,

Ray has already spoken for himself. But, I have no doubt that Ray's post was a direct response to Greg. Ray's "I think that there are a few guys around here who need to get a life." statement definitely seemed like a reference to Greg and Bryan, not you, William, Bubba, or me who were also in the thread. It seems like you and Ray both have similar views on large age differences, as do most of us. It is an issue that we feel requires serious thought by both parties and may not be for us. As for me personally, I'm already married. A lady with a 30 year age difference would be a minor anyway. With the apparent exception of Greg and Bryan, we wish couples with large age differences success in their relationships, just as we do other couples.  

Dave H.

Ray
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I missed it..., posted by Dave H on Mar 20, 2003

Thanks Dave, you're right.

I have no problem at all with Wizard's post about the 42-year age difference and I never did.

My beef is with those who attack and insult a couple solely because of the age difference.

The REAL problem as I see it is that there are probably a whole bunch of readers out there who fall into the category of couples with a large age difference. Most of them will probably never tell their story here, be it positive or negative, because of the virtual certainty of being attacked and ridiculed by folks like Greg. Whether or not you agree with those couples, they have a valuable story to tell. Unfortunately, we will never hear those stories if this type of behavior goes unchallenged.

It has nothing to do with any sort of censorship, but with common decency and respect. If someone dislikes large age differences in relationships and would like to present their ideas and opinions on the subject, I'm sure that everyone here will welcome them. It's the senseless personal attacks on decent people trying to tell their story that sucks big green ones, IMHO.

I'm done. Now I'll shut up.

Ray

Ray
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to So..., posted by wizard on Mar 20, 2003

Wiz,

ONCE AGAIN, THAT RESPONSE WAS NOT MEANT FOR YOU!!! GET IT???

For someone who calls himself "Wizard", you don't seem very bright. Now run along back to the Latin board if all you are looking for is a fight :-)

Ray

Nathan
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Question, posted by Ray on Mar 19, 2003

Ray,

You make some good points...people being so busy tending to the affairs of people they do not even know is
a sign of a child-like mind, so I guess that any young woman who sleeps with these guys will be sleeping with a
child.

Esiang
« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to right, posted by Nathan on Mar 20, 2003

He..he...that's right...
Bubba
« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to right, posted by Nathan on Mar 20, 2003

n/t
Dave H
« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Question, posted by Ray on Mar 19, 2003

Damn it Ray!

ROFLMGDAOCUMMFLTNTPASIMMFPTRDMF!!!

Dave H.

Dave H
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to HeHe soooo true, posted by greg on Mar 19, 2003

Hi Greg,

Can you imagine being an 80 year old dying in bed with a hot 20 year old! Damn...what a way to go! You can't take it with you, so you might as well go with a smile on your face. Awesome! Same with ladies and younger men. Go for it!!! ;o)))

Dave H.

Bubba
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to HeHe soooo true, posted by greg on Mar 19, 2003

It's very true that a younger person (Man or Woman) is not as mature normally as an older person but to refer to an ADULT as a child just because of an age difference doesn't make it so.  Check the laws once you make to 18 YOU ARE AN ADULT.
jon
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to 19 & a 50+ year old, posted by bryan on Mar 17, 2003

Sounds fun...
Dave H
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I'd like to be raked over coals by a 19 ..., posted by jon on Mar 18, 2003

Hi Jon,

That sounds like real torture! ;o))) Wish we could make it up to PhilFest. Have a great time!

Dave H.

Howard
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to 19 & a 50+ year old, posted by bryan on Mar 17, 2003

Boy!!! That's a lot of pent up hostility you have there Bry!  I have to admit the age difference seems a bit extreme to me as well, but who am I to judge???  You can't predict who you're gonna fall in love with.  Peter certainly seems to be a good guy and I see no reason to doubt his sincerity.

Gerlie and I are 10yrs apart--She's younger, but definitly more mature Tongue--and that's the way I personally wanted it.  Someone closer to my age.  Of course if I dated someone 31yrs younger than I am, it would be Illegal Tongue

Chill out dude,

Keep the Faith

H

Dave H
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Zoinksssss, posted by Howard on Mar 18, 2003

Hi H,

Gerlie is only 10 years younger...you must have been using one of Ray's formulas that was modified to meet CFO approval. LOL

How's life in the mitten? I hope Gerlie arrives soon! Every time I talk to my cuz, he says that there is green stuff all over the ground in A2. ;o)))  

D

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: