Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 30, 2024, 07:49:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 19 & a 50+ year old  (Read 95911 times)
Ray
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ray is a Sissy, posted by greg on Mar 24, 2003

Can't your little mind come up with anything new for a change? You sound like a broken record.

I find it VERY strange that a guy from Berkeley would call someone else a faggot. ROTFFLMMFAOTAHAIPCNTPIMGDPBISAOTDF!

Are you drinking again Gerg?

Dave H
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Your Psychopath , posted by greg on Mar 24, 2003

Hi Greg,

Believe me, if I thought Ray's post was directed at your son Gregory, I would have dumped on him! It appeared obvious to me that the fight was between you and Ray. Your email addy has "Gregory" in it also, so i figure that is your real name, not Greg or Peabody. I think that is what Ray has been trying to say all along...let's go easy on the Filipinas and leave people's wives and fiancees and yes children, out of these attacks.

Dave H.

greg
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Chill!, posted by Dave H on Mar 24, 2003

When I first joined Planet-love back in 1999, Ray sent me an email letter on my first day. He has bullied me ever since.  I'm serious about wanting to kick his butt..If I ever see him in person, thats what I'm going to do..Later
Dave H
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to DuH HuH??? soooooory, I do not Understan..., posted by greg on Mar 21, 2003

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

Hey Greg,

Stop being an ass clown and act like a real man! You're the one who doesn't make sense. You and Mars need to stop putting down women! Let's leave the ladies out of this fight and insults. You and Ray have my blessings to go at it!

Dave H.

greg
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bull Crap!, posted by Dave H on Mar 21, 2003

this Esiang character is attacking and flamming me, so I'm only defending myself. As far as I 'm concerned, she's no Pinay. Pinays I know doesn't behave like her(nasty mouth). In fact she's trying to keep the Mess going on, sound like she take pleasure in Mess. Anyway, I don't know why your joining Esiang's bandwagon to jump on me, I never did you any harm..In fact I thought You, Stephen, Howard, tneal, Jay were the only decent Guys left on this board. My mistake about you, thanks for your insults, have a blessed day. Btw, I read all those insults you wrote against me before you made the changes, I found it unbelievable that this DaveH character would talk such  Bull Crap against me.
Dave H
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You got it all wrong, posted by greg on Mar 22, 2003

Hi Greg,

"Btw, I read all those insults you wrote against me before you made the changes, I found it unbelievable that this DaveH character would talk such Bull Crap against me."

LOL That is a good one!!! What are you talking about?

Dave H.

Ray
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Say What? ROFLMAOTNTPIMMFP!!!, posted by Dave H on Mar 22, 2003

Hey Dave, why don't you go back to RP? :-)

Ray

Dave H
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Say What? ROFLMAOTNTPIMMFP!!!, posted by Ray on Mar 22, 2003

Hi Ray,

I would love to! Especially if Greg will pay for my ticket. Shocked)))

Dave H.

Dave H
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Greg,

I changed my post as I calmed down a bit and realized that this is all just a big game for you. I had found your posts insulting of couples with large age differences, which you were unable to edit and had deleted ASAP...but not before I read them, very distastful and mean-spirited! Then you insult a Pinay for her English proficiency. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Don't try to bullsh1t me and play innocent, you know that I am telling the truth. You made it easy to choose sides!

Dave H.

Dave H
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to No Problem! You Deserved It!, posted by Dave H on Mar 22, 2003

Greg,

Feel free to post my unedited "Bull Crap" post. As I recall, I was mainly correcting spelling errors and improving my sentence structure a bit...as I often do. Same basic post!

Dave H.

Dave H
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to By The Way..., posted by Dave H on Mar 22, 2003

Hi Greg,

"My mistake about you, thanks for your insults, have a blessed day. Btw, I read all those insults you wrote against me before you made the changes, I found it unbelievable that this DaveH character would talk such Bull Crap against me."

Now I remembered what I deleted. It was: "and get life!" Oh, that was such a mean insult!

Boo Hoo! Boo Hoo! Boo Hoo! Boo Hoo! Boo Hoo! Boo Hoo! Boo Hoo!

Dave H.

Ray
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

“...English” (your quote)

Yes, you make such a great English Sheriff! ROTFLMAOCUMLTNTPIMP!

Gerg: “this Esiang character is attacking and flamming me”

That’s funny, it sure looks like YOU are the one “flamming” her now.

Gerg:  “As far as I 'm concerned, she's no Pinay. Pinays I know doesn't behave like her”

Oh, they “doesn’t”? And just how do the Pinays YOU KNOW “behave” when you insult them Gerg? Do they bow down before you and kiss your feet? ROFLMAO! You just can’t handle it when a Pinay stands up to a bully like you, can you?

Gerg:  “In fact she's trying to keep the Mess going on, sound like she take pleasure in Mess”

No Gerg, In fact, YOU are the one “trying to keep the Mess going on”. Sound like YOU take pleasure in Mess! What are you doing here anyway???

No, YOU got it all wrong Gerg! Now why don’t you run along and “Take a English class for goooooodness sake”

Byeeeeeeeee, have a blessed day!

Ray

William
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yikes!!! 20-62 Huh?, posted by greg on Mar 19, 2003

Maybe she figures that he's not going to last much longer.
Then she inherits what ever he has asset-wise.

Of course, she could speed that along by, well... overexerting him to death.Wink

wizard
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Yikes!!! 20-62 Huh?, posted by William on Mar 19, 2003

Dave H
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to My thoughts EXACTLY... ROFL... n/t, posted by wizard on Mar 19, 2003

...they say it's good exercise for the heart! ;o)))

Dave H.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: