Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 30, 2024, 07:34:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 19 & a 50+ year old  (Read 95898 times)
greg
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You sound like a girl, posted by Ray on Mar 24, 2003

a loud mouth coward, that doesn't want to meet me off the board. What color are your panties today you old fart that enjoy blasting babies??? You wear women clothes in private, becuz your a sissy
Ray
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to RAy is a little girlie, posted by greg on Mar 24, 2003

I already called you that stuff! Can't you come up with your own material bozo? CUMFLTPTPAOMSBITIJSMGDP!
greg
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to You sound like a girl, posted by Ray on Mar 24, 2003

you pansy-Aoo fart. I don't need anyone's help fighting you..Any of you Guys know this coward's email addY? I cannot see it using this webtv. Every word that comes out of your funky mouth is about Yourself. Let's spare Patrick's board and do our fighting in private. My addy is gregoryas@webtv.net
Ray
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ray, Stop Whinning, posted by greg on Mar 24, 2003

What's a "pansy-Aoo fart"? I can't find that one anywhere in my Book of Farts. Does anybody here know what a "pansy-Aoo fart" might be? Hell, I can't even pronounce that!

I think you should "take an English class"... ROFLMAO!

Have a blessed day bozo,

Ray

greg
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Gerg, you're losing it..., posted by Ray on Mar 24, 2003

You need to take an English class you fat fart. Have a blessed day You funky Boooozo. You fool, I bought you down to my level, shows that your really a total Jerk. A man of Intelligence would simply ignore me, which show that your only good with your words...otherwise Your a brainless idiot. Get a life with your wife you Dumb moron instead of wasting your stupid time acting a fool. Well, I guess your a Foooool. Not only a Fool, your a Punk
Ray
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Rya Your losing it, posted by greg on Mar 24, 2003

Gerg,

Go back and read your posts again, then tell us who is the total jerk, the brainless idiot, the dumb moron, the fool and the punk. ROTFLMAOCUMFLTNTPIMGDP!

You're only building the case against yourself and exposing yourself for the fool that you are.

How did you ever expect to convince anyone that your name wasn't Gregory when it's right there in your post as part of your e-mail addy? Doesn't that sound exactly like something that a "brainless idiot" would do?

Keep going Gerg, you're really entertaining us with your nonsense...

Amazing!

Ray
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Look in the mirror , posted by greg on Mar 24, 2003

Don't threaten me you little PISS BOY!
greg
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Kiss Off!, posted by Ray on Mar 24, 2003

U yellow belly, old ugly bald fart. You need an old fashioned  whupping,  I would be more than happy to bring down your meat house. Not Joking..Your the only poster on the website I really hate. Would take great pleaure in ramming my fist in your Ugly mug for calling my Son "Gregory Pissboy". I know in my heart that you was talking about my baby, and I really hope to come face to face with you one day, may even finally find you in RP. Your only tough behind your key board, when is fact your nothing but a 6'5, 450lb ugly drunk.
Ray
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Serious, posted by greg on Mar 24, 2003

[This message has been edited by Ray]

So you really, really, really hate me? Gee Gerg, that’s terrible. You just ruined my day (ROTFLMAOCUMLTNTPIMMFP!)

So YOU are going to give ME a "whupping"? hahahehehoho! That's hilarious! And I was so scared because you were going to shoot me with your shot gun (Gerg: "My shotgun is trained on Ray's stomach") ROFLMAO! Still can't make up your mind piss boy? Maybe next time you will threaten to whip me to death with your little pink panties? I can't wait! (ROFL)

You're a real big brave man coming on this forum telling little Filipinas that they need to "take a English class" and telling them to "go back to RP". Well, you know what tough guy? YOUR ENGLISH SUCKS! And maybe YOU are the one who should crawl back under the rock where YOU came from. Go somewhere else and strut your tough guy crap! Someplace where they will all shake in their boots when you threaten to beat them up. (ROTGDFLCUMFLSAOTGDP!)

Is anybody scared of your big tough-guy trash-talking garbage Gregory? HELL NO! You're just another little man with a BIG MOUTH. What a freaking pansy-ass! I think I'll just puke!

Tip of the day: Go see a shrink before your little head pops.

Now have a blessed day :-)

Ray

greg
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Are you a psychopath?, posted by Ray on Mar 24, 2003

Fool, give me your email addy, then we can see whose Bluffing. Your a COWARD, and Yesss I can beat Your Big A### anytime of the day. Look forward to it...Someday I may find you..Everyone on this board knows that the name Gregory is my Son..You changed the name Gregory(Pinoy) to Gregory (Pissboy) on purpose mocking my Son. You think I'm playing about wanting to smash your Ugly mug, if I can find you, then you gonna see whose Playing.
Ray
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Your Psychopath , posted by greg on Mar 24, 2003

Is your name Gregory or not?

If not, then why the hell is your e-mail addy gregoryas@webtv.net?

Is the "as" short for assshole?

Now quit crying for sympathy, like a stupid queer, because you "think" someone is attacking your 2-year old son. It's obvious to any fool that you are only trying to divert attention from the fact that you have been acting like a common troll on this forum. You're nothing but a big fake!

Have a blessed day :-)

Ray

greg
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Idiot!, posted by Ray on Mar 24, 2003

Stop being a cry baby, come on email me you tough old ugly fart. Your brain is made of Shiiiit..Okay, I'm going to search for your email....Rya, open your mouth wide, wider, more wider..Pop Pop Pop..thanks for eating my Shiiiiit
Ray
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Dumb Ray, posted by greg on Mar 24, 2003

You forgot to answer the question. Is your name GREGORY or isn't it? Or don't you even know your own name? How strange!

You ask a guy what his name is, and all that comes out is "Shiiiit, Shiiiit, Shiiiit". So, I guess that means your initials are S.S.S.?

Don't stop now, I'm anxious to see if the top of your head is going to blow off... You better hurry and take a pill (LOL!)

Ray
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Your Psychopath , posted by greg on Mar 24, 2003

A certifiable psycho!

You know Greg, you really do have some serious mental problems. Really!

Do you remember why you were kicked off of Mag-Anak before? I remember Greg. You were kicked off for threatening physical voilence, were'nt you? You need some counseling and anger management courses (and a English class wouldn't hurt either :-)).

Get some help today Greg! You are a very sick "man"...

Have a blessed day,

Ray

greg
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yep, just as I thought, posted by Ray on Mar 24, 2003

this old fat ugly fart enjoy wearing lady shoes and clothes in private. Rya what color panties are you wearing today? Purple panties??? Did you attend the Queer club last nite? What color mini skirt did you wear you blasted faggot?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: