Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 02, 2024, 07:49:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Filipina prefer to marry older guy  (Read 1858 times)
Febtember
« on: March 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Okey,I never response on Bryan post.My thoughts about marrying an older guy is that most filipina prefer to marry older guy iether  filipino,american and whatever races they wan't to marry.I marry my 39 yrs.old husband when I'm  only 22 because  I prefer much older guy .I value maturity.Although I am much younger compare to my husband I know it's not a problem, it's a plus.It signifies to me stability,consistency,experience,gentleness,prudence and wisdom.I do believe that my older husband have much to teach me and I appreciate the opportunity to learn from him.I know some  younger filipina who marry and those who wants to marry older guy have same thoughts like me.Of course age always matter.We are aware that if we marry older guy there would be posibilities that we can't have any children from them,we know people would thought that we marry them because of money esp.those who married american and that were desperate enough,or be a longtime care taker when husband got sick,widow early too and the most concern is that since we marry older guy do we always remain faithful to them when there's no "heaven"anymore.Of course carnal knowledge play an important role in marriage life.My answer is yes I be always faithful because I (and most filipina) truely value marriage.We marry for life.We beleive in finding a right man and standing by him in good times and bad.Husband come first before career.And the most important is that we beleive that our ultimate destiny is with God and these world is not our home they're just passing through.Raquel
outwest77
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Most Filipina prefer to marry older guy, posted by Febtember on Mar 22, 2003

Always enjoy your posts , thanks for helping explain how pinays feel and putting that guy in his place, The way you talk reminds me of my gf in manila and makes me miss her very much,
Thanks again, good luck to you and your husband and i hope you are enjoying the usa, I will be going back to spend the summer in the phils, in late may,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: