Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 04, 2024, 03:58:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuel of the future?  (Read 3687 times)
Ray
« on: February 05, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

I was reading this story in a Philippine newspaper, with the usual predictions of stuff falling from the sky, giant worms crawling out of the ground, attacks of killer cockroaches, blah, blah, blah…, when the last prediction really caught my eye. I wonder what this mysterious “fuel of the future” is that will make the Philippines the richest country in Asia. Coconut gas? Tanduay Rum? Balut farts? Anyone out there have any info on this “fuel of the future”? I think I would like to invest in this stuff now if I can just figure out what the hell it is.

Ray

-----
Filipino psychic predicted fall of space shuttle
By Perseus Echeminada

Publish Date: [Monday, February 03, 2003]

Last Saturday’s explosion of the US space shuttle Columbia was predicted by a Filipino psychic last week, describing it as a "big flying object falling from the sky" that would signal the start of a series of man-made and natural catastrophes in key cities around the world.

Danilo Atienza told reporters during the weekly Fernandina Forum in Greenhills, San Juan last Wednesday that he saw a vision of a flying object falling from the sky. The accident, he said, would signal what he called "pagbabago ng mundo" (world changes) that will "disrupt the global magnetic field and trigger massive earthquakes and volcanic eruptions."

The prediction on the falling object, however, was not picked up by reporters because the discussion was focused on the political developments in the country, particularly the possible changes in government in the coming months.

True enough, last Saturday in the United States, the space shuttle Columbia exploded upon re-entering the Earth’s atmosphere, killing all seven astronauts on board. The tragedy comes as US forces mass up in the Middle East for a likely war against Iraq.

Atienza has also warned President Arroyo of an impending power grab and also the death of two senators, one of illness and the other will suffer a violent death, probably through assassination.

Three years ago, Atienza predicted the ouster of former President Joseph Estrada and the death of two congressmen in 2001.

In a follow-up interview yesterday, Atienza said Columbia was "sucked down" by negative forces, causing it to disintegrate in space.

"Ito na ang simula sa pagbabago sa mundo (This is the start of global changes)," he said, adding that aside from the explosion of Columbia and crashes of more airplanes, he also saw visions of high-rise buildings collapsing in the US, Japan and Germany.

The series of natural calamities, which he said happen at the start of a century, will also include political upheavals in various parts of the world, including Asian countries like the Philippines, North Korea and China.

He said because of the disruption of the Earth’s magnetic field, "small creeks will rise" and tidal waves will cause ships to capsize and dormant volcanoes to erupt.

Other predictions by Atienza:

• Elections will push through in 2004.

• Big worms will come out from Earth as a result of what he called global trending.

• A new kind of pest similar to the cockroach will appear.

• Scandals to haunt several movie personalities and TV hosts.

• Fuel of the future will make the Philippines the richest country in Asia.
-----

Esiang
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Fuel of the future?, posted by Ray on Feb 5, 2003

Wow,
   It would have been nice to see Philippines, the richest country in Asia ha...ha..ha...if only Atienza's prediction is true.
   I think it's the Balut farts.
From what I heard quite a long time already, there is something deep in the pacific ocean that has to be dig but it needs a real high technology. I dont know how true is this, let's just wait for Atienza's prediction until I am an ole granny walking with sticks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: