Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 29, 2024, 12:01:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: up in the air  (Read 2891 times)
Windmill Boy
« on: February 07, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

howdy  all

well  I  just  completed  my second  date  with Kyoko  and  I  had  a  great  talk  with her  about  a  multitude  of topics as  we  feasted  on  Italian cuisine.  She sure  is  a  nice  fun  girl  to  be  with  also.  

I@bought  her a  nice  dragonfly (Tonba  in  Japanese) broach  made  out  of  wire  that I  found  today at  a  gallery  before I  visited  Kenruokuen ---  one  of  japan`s  top  three  gardens.  I  blew  off  1  1/2  rolls  of  film  there  It  is  quite  nice  there  even  in  the  winter  time.  afterwards  I  went  to  the  local  Departo  and  I  picked  up  some  chocolates  for  her too.  

I  also  found  some   bread munchies  there  for  myself  after  walking  around te  park  for  3  hours  or  so.  I  threw  my  stuff  in  my room  and   then  I  ventured  out  for  some more abuse  and  exploration.  I  came  back  at  5:30  and crashed  because  my  dogs  were  killing me.  took a  shower  and  made myself  presentable  for  our  date  at  7 pm ish.

After meeting  at  starbucks we  finally  decided  where  to  eat  and had  our  discussions.  afterwards we  walked  to  the  hotel  and I  just  showed  her  my  web  page with the  sweets.

she  has  just  left  and  I  did  almost  everything  I  know  how  to  hint  to  her  that I  like  her. We  hugged  and as she  left I  asked  her  to e-mail  me soon.  I  told her  that when I  return to  California  I  will  write  her  because I  like  her  and  think  she  is  a  cool  person.  Though  we  had  a  good  time  together as far as  I  know I  am  not  sure  if  she  gets the idea  or  not  that I  am  interested in her.  but  at least  I  will  write  with  her  to  see what  happens.  still  positive  vibes I  guess.

see what  happens ....

Windmill  Boy

Michael B
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to up  in  the  air , posted by Windmill Boy on Feb 7, 2003

Two dates in two days, gifts ("I'm interested in you gifts", not "I'm trying to buy a woman" gifts, I liked your selections), promissing to write her, giving her compliments....she's got the idea already. The question is what is she going to do about it? She's probably thinking to herself --YES! What a nice guy, he could be the one.  But go slow girl, you don't want to scare him off, don't make him think you're just a 'green card girl' or desperate for the first guy who comes along.

I kind of liked your posts, based on just the posts (which of course is all I know about either of you) I think she looks promissing. Good Luck, you sound like a good catch for some very lucky woman.

Windmill Boy
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to an encouraging word, posted by Michael B on Feb 8, 2003

Thanks  Michael B

not  a green card  shark.  I  don`t really  think  that  there  are  so  many  of  them here  in japan  from  what I  have  seen.  

Actually  she  likes  Austrailia  she  told  me.  was  interested / engaged  to  a canadian  and  thought  about  moving  to  canada  until he  broke  it  off 5 years  ago.  says  she  has  grown up since  then and  wants  to  depend on herself sort of.

Proir  to meeting  me  about  2  weeks  ago  she  too  a  test to  serve  in japans  version  of the  peace  corps --interested  in  teaching  other countries about  japanese  culture.  mentioned  she  would  like  to  go to  Bulgaria to  help out.

she  e-mailed  me  this morning  and thanked  me for  being  a  nice  guy and having a good  time  with  her.

I  return  home  in  a  few  days  and  I  will  continue  writing  with her  casually  and  see  what  develops if  anything.

Windy

Michael B
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: an encouraging word, posted by Windmill Boy on Feb 8, 2003

Re; GCShark. Oh no, I didn't mean she was, I mean she has to be careful not to give you that impression by moving too fast. Actualy I agree with you, I doubt there are very many sharks in Japan, their economy is far too good for that to be their motive, if a Japanses woman says she likes you, most likely she really likes you for you.

I know, I know, the Philipine economy has been in the trash can for years, but this post doesn't necessarly mean I'm calling any particular poster's Pinay GF a shark either, just that it's much more likely to run into a shark in a desperatly poor and/or war torn country (like Colombia, for instance, where my lady is from, but my lady isn't a shark either)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: