Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 29, 2024, 12:20:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Confused in Daytona  (Read 20642 times)
Peter Lee
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Older vs Younger, posted by Ray on Feb 10, 2003

Aggravated battery [said my Black Belt was a weapon] I got cut by his knife.  This is like 25 years ago jury trial.   Choked someone to long found not guilty.  But guilty of a misdemeanor unlawfully touching someone.  I appealed but ended up in the slammer for 7 days.   Got stopped for speeding in Virginia when I was in the Army on leave.  Day put me in the slammer for 2 days till I paid my fine. No mattress just da springs.  But we had hot and cold running water.  Corn flakes with hot water too.   Better than Bullard LOL  Da toilet flushed and we had toilet paper and color TV, it was heaven.  I got no secret closet she knows my background I will stick to what I said.  No red flags here!  Anyway I’m a good boy now Ray honest.  .
Ray
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Older vs Younger, posted by Peter Lee on Feb 10, 2003

Well, as long as you're not one of those mass murderers that they talk about in the CFO classes, the ones with the bones in the attic :-)

Question: What’s “bullard”?

Ray

Peter Lee
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Older vs Younger, posted by Ray on Feb 10, 2003

bulard or bullard is dat dried fish day eat morning noon and night!  Did i spell it wrong?  It don't taste any better no matter how you spell it LOL.  I hope Vietnam was not included in the mass murder thing you mentioned.  Day shoulda had CFO classes for us.  We are on our own when it comes to redfags and warnings of what we can be in for LOL.
Esiang
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Older vs Younger, posted by Peter Lee on Feb 13, 2003

He..he.. right spelling bulad, you could eat bulad anytime if you like it,yeah some eat it da whole day. I miss that dried fish , when I get back I'll be eating bulad day and night he..he..

About CFO classes, it is much dangerous for Filipina going on another country..

Esiang
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Dear Confused..., posted by Ray on Feb 8, 2003

Dr. Expert Ray.......
Howard
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Dear Confused..., posted by Ray on Feb 8, 2003

Especially the last paragraph, I forgot about that aspect!

H

Stephen
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Good Advice...., posted by Howard on Feb 8, 2003

How long before we get any chapters of HOWARD'S CHRONICLES, PART II.

Are you going to get married in the US?  Tess and I might be able to fly in for it...hint-hint.

Stephen

Howard
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Howard...., posted by Stephen on Feb 8, 2003

Stephen and Tess,

I am working on the Chronicles right now, do in theatres and websites globally soon!  LOL

Yes, we are getting married here Smiley  If you and Tess have an interest, you are MORE than welcome to attend Smiley  Mares says, I can't keep her and Dan away if I tried Tongue  LOL  Dannise is all ready to be a flower girl Cheesy

Pictures are also in the works Wink

Give my regards to your lovely wife! Cheesy

Keep the Faith

H

Dave H
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I'm working!  Tongue, posted by Howard on Feb 9, 2003

Hi H,

I can't wait to see the Howard Chronicles at a theater near me! Shocked)

Keep me posted on the wedding. I want to write the vows. ;o))) Maybe you can sing them. He he he!

Big D.

Howard
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Confused in Daytona, posted by Peter Lee on Feb 8, 2003

Pete,

Personally, I would just be honest at the interview.  The circumstances are as they are.  I'm sure yours won't be the craziest story they have heard Tongue  Besides you have absolutely no proof of a relationship prior to your trip to the Philippines, Jan. of this year.  As long as you arm her with copies--NEVER send originals unless the absolutely, without a doubt, jump up on a desk and DEMAND them.  Even then, think twice!!!  EVERYTHING gets lost over there!--of your emails and transcripts of your chats, I can't imagine that a few months will make a difference at that time.  Then again, you could always play dumb and say that you didn't keep the initial correspondence--the ficticious 8 months--because you weren't sure until you met her in person.  The choice is yours, but personally I am a bad liar, so I shy away from cmoplete untruths Tongue  When in doubt, play dumb and plead "Kano" Tongue  LOL

As far as the rest of your plan, you make a good point.  Yours is just a less traveled path than most of ours.  the concern for both of you is real.  We ARE good guys Smiley

You might wait a few weeks or a month.  Really think it over, if you still feel the same way, go through with it.  You know yourself better than any of us, if you're positive now, follow your heart.  When my mind has been made up no one here has been able to change it.  Not right away anyway Tongue  lol  Everyone has their own process and their own time table, go by yours.  In the end you only have to answer to you, your mahal and your maker Smiley  Just know that if you submit now and find resons not to go through with it, you will have more to do than just ignore the Visa to stop the process.  At least I believe you will.  Others would know more than I.

Lastly, the Hell is real.  To name a few that are still around, Hum and I have been to Hell and back!!!  His story is his to tell and mine is available via email, out of respect to my fiancee who reads and occaisionally remembers her passowrd here and posts Tongue  LOL  My email is listed.  Email me and ask anything you want, I have nothing to hide Tongue  Besides a lot of it is in the archives!  LOL

Keep the Faith!

H

Peter Lee
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Confused in Michigan Tongue, posted by Howard on Feb 8, 2003

Thanx i will e mail u .  All pic can be sent to any one if you like it is ok with me.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: