Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 03, 2024, 01:14:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phone Card Questions  (Read 2310 times)
Howard
« on: February 10, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hey Guys,

I know there was intense discussion on Phone Cards a while back, but am just too lazy to look too far back in the archives Tongue  LOL

Anyone who knows anything about a quality phone card, available on the net?

I am playing cupid with Gerlie's Aunt and a very nice guy she has been communicating with from Ohio.  He needs a good hook up!  Phone wise I mean, he has a gem in Gerlie's Aunt Tongue  LOL

I invited him to PL, hopefully he will be posting soon Smiley

Thanks in Advance!

Keep the Faith

H

SJ
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Phone Card Questions, posted by Howard on Feb 10, 2003

This card, available on the net has been real good and reliable for us, http://www.philippinesphonecards.com/ My wife uses it also to call her friends in Norway and Scotland with good results also. Lucky Seas had been good also, but occaisionally were "sold out"
Ray
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Phone Card Questions, posted by Howard on Feb 10, 2003

Hey H,

Don't they have Filipino stores in OH-10?

Instead of buying on the Net, I would first look around his local area to see what's available in the stores. That's usually where you find the best deals. For example, we've been using Barkada (Local Access) and with the local discount it's running $.07/min to landlines and under .12 to a cell. Lucky Sea has been reliable over the years also.

The other plan is to purchase different cards in small denominations ($5) and try them out, keeping track of actual minutes available and connection reliability, until you find a good one.

If you need evidence for a visa petition, look for one that offers a printed statement or occasionally use one of those 1010-xxx access numbers.

http://www.tipidtalk.com/products/productstollrate.asp?productid=BAR05&groupid=102

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: