Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 29, 2024, 01:13:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Washing clothes in PI While thier, short time  (Read 8424 times)
Frank2002
« on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

I am just wondering what you guys use to wash your clothes when on holidays in PI? Don't say soap and water either hahha

I mean do they have laund mats, or places were you just drop of your clothes to get washed and pressed and how much does this cost? My last trip I stayed like 5 days and brought back alot of dirty clothes:-)))))) This time I am planing on staying like 6 weeks so I will have to wash some where. I will be staying in cebu most of this time.

thanx in advance

donb2222
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Washing clothes in PI While thier, short..., posted by Frank2002 on Jan 31, 2003

Close to Ayala mall is a full service laundry called Lavendera Ko.
They charge 30 pesos per kilo, much, much cheaper than any hotel laundry.
Esiang
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Washing clothes in PI While thier, short..., posted by Frank2002 on Jan 31, 2003

Brian's idea is good, but a b__ manner......

Of course there are laundry services in PI mostly in the cities unless your gonna be at the top of the mountain where you have to learn how to wash your clothes through the hot spring(joking), are you gonna be at Cebu City?
Your chance to find a laundry service is high.....

Hotel's have it's own laundry services but quite expensive compare to a laundry place, the maximum rate P50.00 per kgm.

Frank2002
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Washing clothes in PI While thier, s..., posted by Esiang on Jan 31, 2003

I will be in Cebu city for most of my trip. When I was in Korea I had a very hard time to wash clothes thier. thier was no laund mat that I could find, so I had to wash my stuff in the tub, (My poor back) :-)))))) Finding a gf who is good at scrubbing did sound funny though hahha
BrianN
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Washing clothes in PI While thie..., posted by Frank2002 on Jan 31, 2003

Oh man.... This is a specialty in PI, (and everywhere else I think), washing clothes in the river.  (But I'm here in Parusskyville right now and mine does it in the bathtub!).
Ray
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Washing clothes in PI While ..., posted by BrianN on Jan 31, 2003

Brian,

When you were in Olongapo, did someone wash your clothes in the Shyt River? ROFL!

Ray

Dave H
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Washing clothes in the river, posted by Ray on Jan 31, 2003

Hey Ray,

The Agusan River is close behind our house. My brother-in-law keeps telling about the 15-20+ foot man-eating crocodiles in the river. Every once in a while they eat somebody. In fact, the Santa Ana Kahimonan Abayan festival held every year in Butuan City to honor the patron saint Santa Anna, who keeps the crocks at bay and usually a little further up stream.

Fortunately, there are people around (some professionals) who are willing to wash the Daut Ng Kano's ;oD "BIG clothes"...including a few gays. My wife won't let them wash my underware. ;o))) I shower and change clothes 2-3 times a day so they don't smell too bad and aren't very dirty. :Cool Fortunately we have running water, but there is a well nearbye. The relatives won't charge, but I get them to accept anyway.

Dave H.

BrianN
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Washing clothes in the river, posted by Ray on Jan 31, 2003

I got the river from.

Definitely, wouldn't leave home without a good old bar of Tide in my pocket!

heh heh.

Getting Joe clothes washed in PI anywhere should be easy as stink for the unafraid, and those with a few extra pesos in their pocket - the ladies would be going for that job quickly.  Sounds like a great way to meet chicks too.  Hey sweetie, wow you sure got nice hands, how abouts havin a San Miguel with me and let's work on this bag of clothes here... got any of that bar soap they use here?

Hmmm.  Sounds better than my latest strategy for single men... hang out at the kindergarten here in Novosibirsk in the early morning and wait for the single mom's to come by - (*it's a feast!*).  But that's all I need, my picture in the papers with the headline: "American man jailed in Siberia waiting at Russian kindergarten trying to meet girls"...

Jimbo
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Oh, so you know where, posted by BrianN on Jan 31, 2003

Hey Brian,

Russian ladies like dogs, right?  Maybe if you borrow Igor's dog and take a stroll in the park...... uh, then again, maybe not --ROFL!

Jim

BrianN
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to New strategy - "He's so cute!", posted by Jimbo on Jan 31, 2003

Yeah, I think he'd eat the other dogs first too... but it would be a great sympathy thing, to have such an ugly mutt around.

(and as of last week, he ain't got any prettier either)

Heh.

Ray
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hey Brian,

You really went all the way to Siberia in the dead of winter just to pick up single moms at the kindergarten? Man, you must be desperate! ROTFLMAOCUMLTNTPIMPA!

Are you sure that you don't want one of us to fix you up with a nice lady from a warmer climate??? Maybe May has a cousin? :-)

Ray

BrianN
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Oh, so you know where, posted by Ray on Jan 31, 2003

May got stolen by.... dang it. (Hey barry, check out yer new name here! "Dang it"... LOL!)  She's the genuine article ya know; (wouldn't have been able to settle for a cousin heh heh).  Anyways, same lady, same place, second trip.  Check yer email I sent ya a pic...

:^)

Dave H
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Brian,

Just don't use the child to translate your romantic come-on lines to their mother. ;o))) I should have given you a pair of my see-behind spy sunglasses. 8o)

Dave H.

BrianN
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Find a woman as soon as you get off the plane, stick with her for the next six weeks and your laundry will be just dandy when you arrive home!

:^)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: