Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 01, 2024, 01:27:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: venting  (Read 173495 times)
Ray
« Reply #450 on: August 30, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to And good thoughts, Ray., posted by shadow on Aug 30, 2002

Yes, I think Filipinos have a whole different sense of privacy from what we are used to.

It’s quite common to share even the most mushy of letters or let friends read your e-mail. Guys should keep that in mind when they send those cards and letters. I found that if there is something very private that you want to discuss, for example your personal finances, and you request that they don’t share that information with anyone else, they will respect that and comply. You just need to remind them now and then and try to explain our concept of privacy. It’s really a learning experience for BOTH sides of a Fil-Am relationship.

One thing that really cracked me up was the lack of privacy when going to confession in church. I actually saw guys crowding around the door to the confessional, prying the door open slightly, so they could hear everything being said inside. Now that’s sick! (ROFL)

Ray

Surigao Ken
« Reply #451 on: August 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Great story!, posted by Ray on Aug 28, 2002

n/t
Ray
« Reply #452 on: August 30, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Boinking? n/t, posted by Surigao Ken on Aug 29, 2002

Ken, I have no idea what that word means. I heard it from someone on this forum (maybe Jon?) and it just sounded interesting :-)

How have you been doing? Say hi to the Mrs. from both of us…

Maradjao ra sad.

Ray

Dave H
« Reply #453 on: August 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Boinking? n/t, posted by Surigao Ken on Aug 29, 2002

ROFLMAOCUML!!! Ah yes..."Boinking!" It certainly is entertaining, relaxing, and helps to chase away the frustration of watching girls bounce around on your bed. Shocked))) Isn't that a rule or something? If spend the day malling, you must finish by balling. :oO

Dave H.

Matthew
« Reply #454 on: August 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Great story!, posted by Ray on Aug 28, 2002

Hey Ray,

Yup, for a buck you can put her in a cab or for two bucks you can do what I did.Take her home in a cab,drop her off,greet the beaming parents,and score points all around including with the neighbors.The only time it gets expensive is when you do it thirty nights in a row!Now that we are married next trip back I'm going to save on transpo.LOL.

Good newbie advice about not being attached at the hip.I went to visit my one and only mahal but I sure enjoyed the attention when I ocassionally strolled by my lonesome.Went to a couple of beer gardens and met some pretty cool Pinoys  also.Some real man talk!A nice diversion.

tito Matt

NoNamePinay
« Reply #455 on: August 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to My story part four., posted by capt david on Aug 28, 2002

Hi Capt.David,
What an interesting story! I'm looking forward to read for more... Keep them coming!

NNP

Stephen
« Reply #456 on: August 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to venting, posted by kevin on Sep 7, 2002

A bum, who obviously has seen more than his share of hard times, approaches a well-dressed gentleman on the street.

"Hey, Buddy, can you spare two dollars?" The well-dressed gentleman
responds, "You are not going to spend it on liquor are you?"

"No, sir, I don't drink," retorts the bum.

"You are not going to throw it away in some fishing gear, are you?" asks the gentleman.

"No way, I don't fish," answers the bum.

"You wouldn't waste the money on a squirrel dog, would you?" asks the man.

"Never," says the bum, "I don't hunt."

The man asks the bum if he would like to come home with him for a home cooked meal. The bum accepts eagerly. While they are heading for the man's house, the bum's curiosity gets the better of him.

"Isn't your wife going to be angry when she sees a guy like me at your table?"

"Probably," says the man, "but it will be worth it. I want her to see what happens to a guy who doesn't drink, fish or hunt."

Dave H
« Reply #457 on: August 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Joke, posted by Stephen on Aug 28, 2002

N/T
Zebson
« Reply #458 on: August 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Rising to the Occasion

A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He
reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. He descended a
bit more and shouted, "Excuse me, can you help me? I
promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I
don't know where I am." The woman below replied, "You're
in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above
the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north
latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude."

"You must be an engineer," said the balloonist.

"I am," replied the woman, "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me
is, technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of
your information, and the fact is I'm still lost. Frankly,
you've not been much help at all. If anything, you've
delayed my trip."

The woman below responded, "You must be in Management."

"I am," replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?"

"Well," said the woman, "you don't know where you are or
where you're going. You have risen to where you are due to
a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise, which
you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath
you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly
the same position you were in before we met, but now,
somehow, it's my fault."

Dave H
« Reply #459 on: August 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Good one!!!..Maybe reversed roles though..., posted by Zebson on Aug 28, 2002

N/T
capt david
« Reply #460 on: August 27, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

My story part three;
Here I am spending every day with a beautiful woman, less than half my age that is very attentive, and I?m stuck? I must be crazy, but that was how I was feeling. Of course, I have spent most of my life single, living alone. We spent the next few days exploring Cebu, not much to see, and going to different movies and the beach. I was getting reel board with Cebu and tired of all the polluted air. Era was also ?growing? on me, but I was a long way from commitment. We decided to go to the ?free? Virgin Beach Resort.
 My grandmother told me one time that if something is free, at least you get what you pay for. Let me say that, with the caveat below, I enjoyed my stay at VBR. The basic room was free, if you paid for the $12 per person daily meal fee and, a $3.50 per day AC fee. I took Era, her Aunt, and two cousins. We paid for an upgrade in room. It wasn?t a great deal, but worth the money. You must realize that it is a remote and make your own entertainment kind of place. I would have had a great time, except that my, as Forrest Gump would say, buttocks began to give me problems again and I spent most of the time on my stomach. About this time I was beginning to appreciate just what a special person that Era was, but still didn?t really expect that we would marry, and considered that when we return that I would go to Sabang Beach for a few days to think, alone before I returned to Texas. All in all, our trip to VBR was Ok and I will return when I don?t have a PITA.
On the third day, after lunch, we began our journey back to Cebu. By this time we left I knew that I had to go to the doctor. I was in pain. We arrived at a huge medical complex in Cebu, and I went to a family doctor. I don?t remember his name at this time, but if anyone wants it I?ll retrieve it. He told me to sit down and I told him that I?d just as soon stand, hehe. I described my problem; he took a look and said it was not Hs but a huge boil. A half hour, I was in the emergency room being admitted for surgery!!!!!!!!! The nurse and intern both commented on how large it was and I told them ?everything is bigger in Texas!? I was wheeled into the operating room, hooked up to the heart monitor and that was when they found the ?extra? heart beat. They called the Cardiologist!!! To be continued?.
Humabdos
« Reply #461 on: August 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to My story part three., posted by capt david on Aug 27, 2002

Ok so your a 300lb kano from Texas with a boil on your ass and a cute young filipina under one arm. If she really loves you after all this you had better marry her quick!
I love the free resort ROTFLMAO!

The extra heart beat explanes your weight problem ;-) he he

All kidding asside great report! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

P.S. what did you name that baby?

Humabdos

Dave H
« Reply #462 on: August 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: My story part three., posted by Humabdos on Aug 28, 2002

I remember when the Capt. was a quiet, inquisitive, reserved, dignified guy? LOL Capt. you've got my respect!

Hey Hum, I agree this Filipina is marriage material!
"Ok so your a 300lb kano from Texas with a boil on your ass and a cute young filipina under one arm." ROFLMAO! Don't forget the beard.

Speaking of "pain in the butts." I've got this crazy, bored, guy that stops by my house every day. My wife and I were walking to the car yesterday, when suddenly his car approached from around the corner. I yelled for my wife to hide! Too late! I was shocked when it passed by. Whew, false alarm. It was a similar vehicle. My wife asked me what kind of car he and his girlfriend drove. I told her a Dodge "Scrotum." She looked at me puzzled and asked me to repeat what I had said. "Dodge Scrotum." She said that it wasn't a very nice name for a car and asked why they would call it that. I explained that it was my name for their car. When asked why, I explained that it was white and had "two nuts inside." Shocked)

Dave H.

Ray
« Reply #463 on: August 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to This is a GREAT story!, posted by Dave H on Aug 28, 2002

Hey, doesn't Steve G drive one of those? What ever happened to him anyway?

Ray

SteveG
« Reply #464 on: August 30, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Was that a '69 Dodge Scrotum?, posted by Ray on Aug 29, 2002

No Dodges here.  General Motors built my entire fleet....now who knows about what I will have someday.

SteveG

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: