Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 01, 2024, 01:45:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well, uh...  (Read 2744 times)
Bear
« on: August 18, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

This is kinda of a personal question but I guess this is as good as any place to ask it.  I have noticed that since I started eating the foods Honey cooks my body odor has changed.  Not for the better either.  Is/has anyone having/had to deal with this problem?

Bear

Febtember
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Well, uh..., posted by Bear on Aug 18, 2002

May I ask you if  Honey the one who notice the bad odor or you?If ever its Honey thats part of pregnancy.Pregnant woman so sensitive in different kind of odor iether good odor or bad.I kinda feel the seem  before  like fried chicken it smell really good for me but now it made me sick.And hubby love to eat onions his breath really smell like union made me sick and the most disgusting one when he eat radish and barp yak what a smell.
Bear
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Well, uh..., posted by Febtember on Aug 19, 2002

Actually I noticed it.  Honey doesn't seem to care.  She says I smell fine to her.

Bear and Honey

The Walker
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Well, uh..., posted by Bear on Aug 20, 2002

I do not think it is too much to do with what you eat. True the spices are a little different, but flour is flour and potatoes are (is?) potatoes and fish is fish. Unless she is feeding you baluts ha-ha. The different spices should not make that much of a difference especially if you still also eat American foods. Filippine diet does not differ that much in ingredients from American. Just in style and spice. Unless she is feeding you too much of one thing, such as cabbage. Too much cabbage can influence your general body odor, as can too mahny fermented dishes. A normal varied Filippine diet should have no effect on you unless you are sensitive to a certain spice or ingredient.

Native Vietnamese and Korean cooking will definately change your body odor because of the way they prepare many of their dishes. Mukman or kimchee can change your religion. Don will eat "winter" kimchee which he sometimes makes himself but I do not like it and since it does affect his body odor and he does not eat it much for that reason.

VICKY

Humabdos
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Well, uh..., posted by Bear on Aug 18, 2002

I'v heard filipina's say all us Kano's have a strange odor so I wouldn't worry about it Honey will get use to it. You could try bathing more. BTW what the heck is she feeding you?
Humabdos
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: