Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 01, 2024, 11:22:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear and Honey...  (Read 10066 times)
Jay
« on: September 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

To both of you,

I would like to make a public apology to you concerning my post below in reply to one of Art's.

For me to insnuiate that I really know anything about Marrissa or her motives was wrong. I broke the #1 rule here. Don't go after wives, fiances or family members. I don't expect forgiveness, but you have my deepest apologies.  

I  think your really wrong to gossip and critisize Zeb, but it still doesn't excuse me going after Honey, like I did. I'm so sorry, Marrissa. I guess it's just you being the jerk, Art.

Sometimes I think I know it all too, I don't.

Jay

Nathan
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bear and Honey..., posted by Jay on Sep 8, 2002

I suspect quite a few people feel like they are standing by during a family fight...pretty uncomfortable to
watch. Very unlikely that we will ever meet the people involved and impossible to verify statements anyway...in other words, a bore. This sounds much more like a private matter for those involved- it is not like the rest of us are swayed one way or the other about people we will never meet.

my 2 cents worth...

Nathan

Stephen
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to family fights, posted by Nathan on Sep 8, 2002

I'm always glad to hear from you.

Hope that your family is doing good.  As I recall you're in Arizona now.  How does the wife like it here in the States?

I think of you quite often because I have become very fond of Cagayan de Oro.  In fact, Tess and I have talked about possible moving there someday.  It's a town of just over 500,000 population and seems to have good shoping and modern conveniences.  

Did you enjoy living there?

Take care.

Stephen

Nathan
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hello Nathan, posted by Stephen on Sep 8, 2002

Hi-

We are divinding our time between Arizona and Oregon. Yes, I do like Cagayan De Oro...big enough without being massive like Manila and most of it is actually pretty safe.
We are considering moving back there at some point.
Drop me a line...you can mail me at NathanMcD@hotmail.com

Nathan

Bear
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Everyone that knows me knows that I'll help anyone at anytime for any reason if they are trying to help themselves.  I usually tell you exactly what I think and I don't pull my punches.  I stay polite but I say what I mean.  I don't like seeing the underdog get beaten or the downtrodden get walked on - even when they are wrong but only if it was misguided not intentional.  

For 8 months I kept quiet.  Meaning I did not gossip - thats something you do behind someones back because thats not my way.  But the person that has done true evil has decided to recreate himself here and the misguided and uninformed have started praising his actions and blanketly generalizing and bad-mouthing someone totally undeserving.  When I posted the truth from her point of view and I guess some of mine, no questions were directed his way but rather wild accusations and inuendo towards me, even insults to my wife.

Well dogs, you laid down with that mongrel, now wake up with your fleas.

The (proud) Jerk

kevin
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Bear and Honey..., posted by Bear on Sep 8, 2002

Bear.  In my humble opinion, you've been too nice of a guy.  I also beleive that, yes Id o have a degree of intuition.  Perhaps by a slight sliver, just as much as a black pearl might be found on the beach, I'm mistaken.  But please, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!  I stand by my beleif that Helen has you BS'd.  BS is her middle name.  You might think you're on her good side and she may even treat you well, but I can almost guarantee you, unless she's totally disappeared from the limelight, she's plotting to screw you big time in the long run, provided she can get away with it.  It's just my gut feeling.

Nice guys finish last.  Helen knows it!  And she's trying to impart it to the people she feels she can influence.  In her book, you're just an easy G.I. Joe and are liable to swallow her BS hook,line and sinker.  In her book, your like a dodo bird.  Easy to kill by predators.

- Kevin

Howard
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

I was just gonna say that in my efforts to make this ugly discussion go away--why can I NEVER listen to Tim!??  LOL--things have taken a turn for the uglier!  Two wrongs don't make a right, but you saw it after you calmed down Smiley

Nice move Smiley

Keep the Faith

H

Tim
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to You beat me to it..., posted by Howard on Sep 8, 2002

I'm not sure if you are referring to the "24 Hour rule" that I self-impose on myself, but in light of recent events here I thought I would delurk to share it.

The 24-Hour Rule: if you read a post that incites you, do NOT immediately reply. Wait at least 24 hours. If, after waiting that period, you still feel strongly about it, go ahead and reply.

I have found that 99% of the time my initial reaction to reading something has dissipated after this waiting period, and I feel no need to reply anymore.

Regards, Tim

Humabdos
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to The "24 Hour Rule"....for thos..., posted by Tim on Sep 8, 2002

n/t
Ray
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

That took some real class...

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: