Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 02, 2024, 06:32:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Asian Sun Tours?  (Read 5227 times)
ScottFA
« on: August 23, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Hello,

I'm contemplating going on an introduction tour in the Philippines in a few months.  The tour service that I have my eye on is Asian Sun Tours which operates in Cebu.   Has anyone had any good or bad experiences with this service?

--Scott

Don J
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Asian Sun Tours?, posted by ScottFA on Aug 23, 2002

NT
Ray
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Sorry to tell you this, but "introduction tours" are illegal in the Philippines. I would recommend that you try another plan. You don't need a tour to meet ladies over there.

If you're the adventurous type, just jump on a plane and go, and see what happens. It's really much more fun that way, rather than being led around like a water buffalo with a ring in your nose :-)

Ray

Dave H
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Introduction Tours, posted by Ray on Aug 23, 2002

Hey Ray,

I can just imagine the Abu Sayyef starting an "introduction tour" for Kanos. It would certainly make their "activities" that much easier and efficient. Shocked(

Dave H.

shadow
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Email me, and I will elaborate.

shadownseiko@nospam.com

Larry.

Dave H
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Oh, yes indeedy!!, posted by shadow on Aug 23, 2002

Hi Larry,

You should start "Shadow's PI Adventure Tours." No one would ever complain of being bored! Shocked)))

Every since you said that you were writing your book, all sorts of titles keep popping up in my head: Shocked)))

"Up Shi...t's Creek Without Any TP"

"A Long Way To Go For A CR"

"A Long Way To Go For A Lap Dance"

"As Long As I'm Sitting In This Chair (you're welcome to sleep on me)"

"How Much Nipa Hut Can I Buy For $30,000 US?"

"Me, Myself, and the Island Queen"

"The Cat With 1000 Deformed Hats"

"I'll Pay You $1 Million For One Good Hat"

"If You Kick My Azz Master, May I Ride In Your Rickshaw?"

"Larry's Shadow"

"Joe.. The American G.R.O."

"Save My Chair, I'm Just Going To The CR"

"For A While, A Long Darn While!"

Dave H.

Zebson
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Oh, yes indeedy do!! Shocked))), posted by Dave H on Aug 23, 2002

"How to enjoy the Philippines without loosing your head"!

Zeb Smiley

Dave H
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Dave you forgot one...., posted by Zebson on Aug 23, 2002

Hi Zebson,

How have you been? I've missed reading your posts. However, I'm sure that your last exploits were more interesting to read than to live through. Any adventures planned in the near future? A bit boring around here with Mama working nights...I was hoping Larry would get his book finished. Shocked)))

Dave H.

Zebson
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to The Most Important One! LOL, posted by Dave H on Aug 23, 2002

Hi Dave,
I am doing well thanks. I visited Cebu last May for a short (1 week) excursion, to visit a couple penpals, but nothing really deep transpired (maybe I have cold feet). I have had more than one girl say that I am too picky, but hey, that suits me fine. I guess sometimes my expectations are too high or my desire to commit right away that is. I get into these chat clubs and penpal clubs here, and they seem a bit to rush rush for me at times. I might go back to the old fashioned writing snail mails, or better yet just wait till FEB/MARCH again of next year and spend a longer vacation...Until then, I feel I am still just an outsider looking in with an approach with caution mindset after what I went through, but I think I have a good attitude.  

You know one thing Dave, I think to complement Larry's focuses now about writing a book about experiencing PI. Is also, I would be interested in seeing a indepth book about various experiences of guys relationships with women from the philippines and view points from the first six months, a year, then 5 years and then long term 10 years..and so forth. How they worked through problems, how the couples adjusted to each other in all areas, ranging from family, to children, to household living, economics..etc..all the major types of adjustments that need to take place by each partner. Now that I would really be interested in reading that....Any volunteers here? hehehe Anyway Dave, thanks for your interest in my goings on..Glad to hear that it sounds like your happy now, that's what counts...

Godspeed

Zeb Smiley

Dave H
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The Most Important One! LOL, posted by Zebson on Aug 24, 2002

Hey Zeb,

Don't let them be too hard on you. It took me 6 years to find the lady of my dreams. I dated Aw's and women from just about every Carribean and Latin American country. It just happened that my wife was the first lady that I wrote to from the Philippines.

As H would say, "Keep the faith!"

Dave H.

Zebson
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Too picky...LOL, posted by Dave H on Aug 24, 2002

Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: