Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 05, 2024, 02:00:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For MarkinTx  (Read 4379 times)
Frank O
« on: July 28, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Mark, I was just reading an older post of yours from the 14th. I guess I hadn't read it or did but forgot. Anyways you mentioned why you ruled out Colombia & made several other points. On one of the points I AM fluent in Spanish. Spanish was my FIRST language, English my second. That would NOT be a problem for me. As for the gunshots well I used to hear those in my NEIGHBOORHOOD when I was a kid. NOthing new there. As for the Spanish subculture I grew UP THERE.
Now why did I pick a Uke? Well I read somesite somewhere that said Uke women were the most beautiful in the world. I BELIEVED it. I traveled over on my first trip & met an ABSOLUTELY DROP DEAD GORGEOUS model who just happend to have the personality of a gold ball. Then I met my ex wife. Who happens to look like a MExican. So basically I married a Hispanic looking lady (well not a lady but anyways) but was Uke. OH well.
Right now I just think perhaps I SHOULD check out Latin America but honestly I love Ukraine & am heavily leaning into going back. I'll be honest right now I don't know WHERE I'm going but I'm back in the saddle again. Currently dating Mexican ladies. Nothing serious thought just release.
Bobby Orr
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to For MarkinTx, posted by Frank O on Jul 28, 2005

I heard from a friend of mine that the beach resorts in Uruguay are really happening.
MarkInTx
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to For MarkinTx, posted by Frank O on Jul 28, 2005

Well, if you are fluent in Spanish, and you love the Mexican sub-culture... why not?

Yes there are beautiful women in Ukraine... but there are beautiful women the world over... no one country has a monopoly -- THANK GOD!

Still don't think I'd chance Colombia... but that's just me.

Good Luck to you...

Frank O
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: For MarkinTx, posted by MarkInTx on Jul 28, 2005

You are right about the comment they are all over the world. It just seems I guess that in Ukraine there are more possibly because of the way they dress themselves up as opposed to AW who can go to a mall with baggy jeans or shorts & a t shirt. You'll never see that there. I just think I might try Colombia at least once. STill not sure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: