Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 03:19:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone here been to BOTH FSU & LA?  (Read 6463 times)
Frank O
« on: July 28, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Just wondering has anyone here been to BOTH either Ukraine or Russia AND to a Latin American country in search of a wife? I'm really curious as I'm about to start my search over within the next few weeks. I'm quite pleased with Ukraine in spite of my failure but that was largely MY part not Ukraine's. Sorry to double post.
MNKenr
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Has anyone here been to BOTH FSU & L..., posted by Frank O on Jul 28, 2005

I have visited Ukraine 6 times, and Brazil twice. I did meet some pleasant woman during my Brazilian visits, even though that was not the purpose of the trip. The Ukraine trips were over the past 4 years for a woman I met back then. The more recent Ukraine trips have been to help develope and foster a real estate investment relathionship.

What is it you want to know?

I will say that woman are woman everywhere in the world. There may be some culture differences, but you will find all types of personalities in any culture.

Are you curious what country you will have better 'luck' in? Frank there is a chance a similar situation will happen to you again no matter where you go. There is no guarentees in this pursuit.

Are you curious what country produces the best beauty? That is a matter of opinion and no one can answer that question except yourself.

As I stated I have been to both in addition to Asia (again for business, and not for wife shopping.), so I do have a unique perspective, and basically woman are woman everywhere.

MNKenr

Frank O
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to What do you want to know?, posted by MNKenr on Aug 8, 2005

I think I've gotten all the info I needed. Thanks. Like you said women are women everywhere it's just having dating Latina's my whole then pursuing & eventually marrying a Ukrainian I notice MANY differences but which to do with culture not gender. Thanks, I'd like to go to the Orient but I honestly do not think for pursing a relationship. Also like you said what happened to me could happen again if I let it. Lot's of it sad to say WAS MY FAULT.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: