Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 28, 2024, 11:25:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: coming out of the closet  (Read 18782 times)
MarkInTx
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to PapiMark in Texas, posted by AmBrazilian on Jul 8, 2005

I didn't actually start in Brazil... I did go there for a couple of weeks.

Wonderful experience! I loved the Brazilian people and the women were really beautiful.

Ironically, I was in Brazil when Viktoriya first emailed me. And before I knew it, I was back in the FSU...

It was a strange journey... been happily married now for 2+ years.

I wrote up my trip experience and posted it on the Latin board back when I went. I dunno if its still in the Archives. I don't think I have my Brazilian trip report any more. But if you want to know anything, drop me an email. I'll be happy to pass on what I can remember.

PS: I wouldn't go to Colombia on a bet! Way too dangerous there, IMHO.

papi
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: PapiMark in Texas, posted by MarkInTx on Jul 10, 2005

your email is not in your profile. you can write me at info@tropic-romance.com
papi
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: PapiMark in Texas, posted by MarkInTx on Jul 10, 2005

i will shoot you an email. Is the UKE not dangerous too? I have a friend who is now in Bogota - with his fiance. He went to the UKE and got jumped by 3 guys that followed his taxi home from the disco. Colombia is dangerous - agreed. But the cities are better if you take the right precautions.
Philb
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: PapiMark in Texas, posted by papi on Jul 10, 2005

I don't think so.  I have spent alot of time there (24 weeks in the last 2 1/2 years) and have never had a problem. Can a guy find trouble there?  Most certainly.  But, if one exercises a little common sense I think that most times this can be avoided.

I think that petty theft (pick pocketing,various scams, etc.)are more common in Ukraine than in the US.  Violent crime on the other hand appears to be quite rare. I have found most people to be quite honest.  During my first couple of trips there were numerous times I could have been taken advantage of in shops when paying for items. It didn't happen.

papi
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ukraine Dangerous?, posted by Philb on Jul 10, 2005

what is your take on the process over there? any feedback would be helpful. I am stuck on Latin America but again do find these eastern women at least in the websites incredibly gorgeous, more my taste in fact. One guy on the latin side told me that the pics and the girls that show up at the eastern socials are not one in the same. I am very experienced with Latin America and a complete novice to your process. For some reason i feel i am going to get lucky on my trip this week to Barranquilla but again would be open to trying it your way
Philb
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Ukraine Dangerous?, posted by papi on Jul 10, 2005

Never go to a social.  In general, the quality of the women you would meet at one of these would be lacking.  Do it on your own and cut out the agencies all together or work with someone reliable (like Jack, or Kevin at Kherson Girls, just to name a couple).

papi
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to My advice....., posted by Philb on Jul 10, 2005

i have exchanged a few emails with Jack Bragg. i thought that is how he works it - sets up small socials with women the guys pick
papi
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to PapiMark in Texas, posted by AmBrazilian on Jul 8, 2005

I am leaning towards another try in Colombia - but am intrigued by the beauty of the women in FSU.
Hoda
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: coming out of the closet, posted by papi on Jul 8, 2005

Sike!!!!!!
OldRed
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Kiss the Baby!!!!, posted by Hoda on Jul 8, 2005

Damn Hoda...doncha hate it when a good phyche get's lost on the uninitiated? Nice try tho'..gave me a chuckle..
papi
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

i dont follow
Frank O
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Actually is PSYCHE!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: