Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 29, 2024, 09:32:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: coming out of the closet  (Read 18922 times)
papi
« on: July 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

some guys who know me from the Latin board know that has been my forte for the past several years and I will most likely shoot back to Colombia shortly. However, I am very attracted to the Eastern look and realize it is far more difficult, expensive and complicated than Latin America. However, again, I have some interest so tell me guys - Jack Bragg - is he OK?? I was recommended to him by a friend and I have exchanged several emails with Jack. Also, are these ladies at all Anti-Semitic? Any other tips?
PhilMo
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to coming out of the closet, posted by papi on Jul 7, 2005

I've worked with Jack off & on since 2001.  He's always been on the up & up with me.  Even when there was nothing in it for him, he stepped up and helped me out.  Specifically he pointed out the primary girl I was going to visit in Odessa was a suspected scammer.  And it turned out, she was and I cancelled my trip.
So from my perspective, he's top-notch.
papi
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: coming out of the closet, posted by PhilMo on Jul 11, 2005

Jack's recommendation to me is to go on his Sept tour which i think includes some sort of small socials or gatherings. One guy on the Latin side said the women in the websites are not the same quality that show up at the various events, but he may very well have been on another tour. what is your take? I think I can make things work in Latin America but Jack says once I go East - I would never go south again. need some more guidance. Very experienced in latino land total newbie here
PhilMo
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: coming out of the closet, posted by papi on Jul 11, 2005

Whatever you do Papi, just remember you can't do too much research, homework and getting ideas/perspectives from other guys.  I've been to Ukraine once and Russia 4 times during the last 4.5 years.  Never been on a tour ... just not my cup of tea. And I've planned my trips around 1 primary girl with a plan B.

The Ukrainian Gal - my 1st FSU experience, only had 1 primary & 1 secondary gal lined up, luckily the primary gal worked out great for that week. She then moved to Toronto, caught her in a slew of lies and her comment ("I understand what Hitler was trying to do") about some Jewish ladies at the local Jewish center iced it for me with her.

Russia Gal #1 - the primary girl I'd been writing to for 9 mths didn't pan out after our 1st meeting in St Petersburg. So I went to an agency that Jack Bragg recommended and met Dina who was wonderful (she was from Pushkin).  Went back to St Pete in 3 months to see her again. But apparently wasn't in the cards because she decided not to leave Russia.

Russia Gal #3 - Met her last Sep in Moscow (she was from Ryazan) and we spent 7+ days together, great girl in many regards. Visited her again right after New Years of this year and again had a great time. But again, things weren't perfect in her eyes and/or she got cold feet and didn't move to the USA.

Just recently I've started corresponding again with some girls and hope to make a trip before it gets cold. I'm using Eurobrides.com and seem to be getting some good results. Check it out ... it's only $25 for a month of unlimited emails to unlimited girls.

Best of luck to you Papi!

papi
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Do your homework/research & my exper..., posted by PhilMo on Jul 12, 2005

thanks for all the feedback. i may just stick with Latin America for the time being. not sure
fathertime
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: coming out of the closet, posted by papi on Jul 11, 2005

Yo Papi,
It was a different tour of course.  The gals are still cute just not near the supermodel material on the websites. Seems like you are setting yourself up for failure in BAQ if you have the Ukraine/Russian woman on your mind. Too bad your not hitting the Eastern side first. The general statement about "once you have gone east you never go south again" did not apply to me.  Since money does not seem like an issue for you go for it all, what the hell!!

See ya
Fathertime

papi
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: coming out of the closet, posted by fathertime on Jul 11, 2005

I am really pumped up on BQ. I have some super looking women I hope to meet. we will see. But in the event I crash and burn - this eastern thing offers a look i like. i am hoping for the best in BQ. maybe if things dont fly this trip - i will give the east a try. Jack has some supermodel looks on his site - are you telling me those are just for the pics only and not real? i dont want to fly 20+ hrs for average looking women
Frank O
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: coming out of the closet, posted by papi on Jul 11, 2005

Papi I would say those are NOT for looks only. Been there done that. The women ARE gorgeous!! That's why I went & even married one, unfortunately the wrong one. But in any case the women ARE gorgeous. That's putting it mildly. I simply do not have the finances available to travel as much as I'd like but I do tell you if it was no object I would be back in Ukraine. Honestly I would have gone back to Ukraine before my vacation to Colombia but right now I'm focused on Colombia. Also the responses I've gotten from LA thanks to Tropic-romance have been great. 9 responses in such short time without any REAL effort is great. I'm getting myself ready. Amazing how quickly you can "get over" a failure when you meet other ladies. I still would strongly advise you on Ukraine for a trip. I wont be able to make one to Ukraine till the end of the year or early next year. Unless I come across some extra ca$h from here to then. Then I'd be there in a heartbeat, well after getting my fricking visa.
fathertime
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: coming out of the closet, posted by papi on Jul 11, 2005

Papi, I do not know about that Jack and his site.  He seems to have a good reputation amonst the posters here. I do know that on my trip with a different well established tour group the gals at the socials were nothing like the models on the site.  I wish you good luck in BAQ and Russia seems like a good backup plan.  
Seeya
Fathertime
papi
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: coming out of the cl..., posted by fathertime on Jul 11, 2005

I am keeping my fingers crossed on BQ. i think i have a few good ones lined up
Philb
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to coming out of the closet, posted by papi on Jul 7, 2005

From everything I have ever heard Jack is the real thing.  I have spoken to him on the phone a time or two and he has always been helpful.  I have never used any of his agency services other than a letter translation a couple of times.  Anyway, from all of the posts I have read over the years and my minimal dealings with him Jack comes highly recomended especially if the agency thing is the way you wish to go.

Now, in regards to anti-semetism this can be an issue.  From my dealings with FSU women this seems to be fairly common. Not just anti-semetism though but all kinds of prejudice.  Now with that said, my experience has also been that a lot of this prejudice stems from ignorance (as does all prejudice).  Many of them just have not been around blacks, Jews, etc.. So, I think that often times this can be over come but it definately can be a barrier.

All of this is said as a generality of course.  There are exceptions and I have personally met a few.  But, in my experience, anti-semitism does seem to be more common in the FSU than in the USA.

By the way, I would have to agree with you in regards to the Slavic "look".

Hope this helps.

Hope your post doesn't get you banned from the Latin board.  ;-)

papi
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: coming out of the closet, posted by Philb on Jul 8, 2005

not sure why i would get me banned but I am not concerned. Thanks for your feedback. the Anti-Semitism is a concern but thanks for vouching on Jack, that helps.  And the Eastern look – they are stunners in my opinion.  Course, I have seen my share of hot Latinas especially living in Miami.  What about scammers? Language? Distance? Cost? Are these not big issues?  Are a lot of guys happy going this route?
AnzoNevis
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: coming out of the closet, posted by papi on Jul 8, 2005

You're not the only who doesn't want all their eggs in the same
hemisperical basket.

Scammers-in the FSU they're legendary, numerous and will put the alleged
Latina scammers to BIG-TIME shame; just look at the scammer sites

Education-generally much better educated than the Calenas/Baq ladies, etc.

Language-a bitch, but doable for the motivated

Distance-overnight flight with connections in W. Europe, usually. Long time in
the air, especially if you don't live on the east coast-'specially coming back

Cost-if you gotta ask...actually better than you might think, unless you must
be in Moscow or St. Pete

Sexy factor-just hang out on Nevsky Prospekt in St. Pete on a summer night.
Latin America will seem a long, un-missed way off

There are zillions of nice, attractive, single/divorced, educated, non-scammer
women in the FSU-it just might take more doing to uncover them

I'd bet more guys are going the FSU route than LA. I've been married to 1, and
have 2 other friends married. 2 are in Ukraine right now. I've focused more on
LA lately, as I have a girlfriend in BAQ...but if that doesn't work out....

and, uh, yea-I've been on a tour to the FSU as well as LA

BTW, I just love the Panamanian ladies and I hope your venture there works
out.

papi
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Papi, posted by AnzoNevis on Jul 8, 2005

Thanks...I was thinking about giving BAQ maybe one more try but maybe UKE is something worth looking at. I dont know. They sure look attractive in the pics, better to me than much of LA. Panama, thats a problem. Not much demand.
AmBrazilian
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hey Papi, posted by papi on Jul 8, 2005

Papi, Mark in Texas if I recall first started in Brazil when he was searching. Now he's married to a FSU. Hopefully he can give you some details.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: