Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 29, 2024, 11:18:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Protect Yourself  (Read 7305 times)
Scaught
« on: June 07, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

You can't protect yourself. Below is a link about misuse of restraining orders. If your sweet babe doesn't know now about it, when she gets together with those Russian and Ukrainian friends, she will know.

Did you know that anyone can make up a false accusation against you and end your life? Don't take my word for it. Read this:

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:j0YugBpT2uIJ:www.massoutrage.com/rodirtytricks.htm+constitutional+right+%22trial+by+jury%22+%22restraining+order%22&hl=en

And you will get no sympathy because you are the evil abuser for whom an American wife wasn't good enough-- that's the attitude of the judges.

I can write a bit about it now that I have finally gone through the ringer-- falsely accused. But I won in court. Everything dropped.

I am not writing about it to brag. This woman would have ended me if this one judge went the other way.  Prison time, lose job, good luck getting another one in my field with a record.

The immigration official I spoke with last week said this happens all the time. All the time!!!!!!!!!

Looking back, Russian and Ukrainian women are far worse devils than American women. The moral character just isn't there. Being far from their family, they do things they wouldn't dream of doing.

I do certainly realize I am wasting my time with 99.99% of you, as you know it can't happen to you, I am a troll, just get one within twenty years of your age and you are golden, the eight success stories out of thousands of marriages show it can be done, or whatever. A wise man will heed the warning and check out the local action. Unless he doesn't care about losing everything over a stupid girl.

Scaught
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Protect Yourself, posted by Scaught on Jun 7, 2005

Hello CatWoman:

The information on that website isn't hype or theory. The US IS truly that screwed up! Maybe knowing this will inspire you to scam someone. This website doesn't even refer to the extra cool ways that foreign gals can do to destroy decent life forms.

Another reall good scam is when you come to work here, accuse your boss of sexual harassment. You'll get 50 grand for nothing. Oh, who cares about the poor boss who never did anything wrong. After all, you are the superior FSU who deserves everything for nothing. His life is over, but he is expendable. The Western male is expendable!

I'll tell you what-- you and I will get married, I will show you how to work the system, and we split 50/50? What do you say. And you can start now in Canada and get some training so you can perfect your scams before coming here.

Felinessa
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Protect Yourself, posted by Scaught on Jun 13, 2005

I'm sorry, but being married to an American is a bit of a liability here - you know, not exactly the hip thing to do in a political city.  I wouldn't want you to impact my future security clearance, of course.
Felinessa
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I'm sorry that happened to you, Scaught, and I fully believe you that she was trying to take advantage of you.

I didn't like the link much, though.  There's some horrifyingly inflated rhetoric.  The man is anything but objective, and he villifies women as if they are the devil.  Okay, there are manipulative women out there; there are abusive women out there.  But there is also a lot of abuse going on which is made to look like a joke by articles like this.  Look at his choice of names; look at phrases like "maladjusted feminist" - this man's rhetoric makes feminism (which is really just a struggle for women's rights) sound like a dirty word.  He's also mentioning sources without citing - supposedly, women abuse men more than viceversa. But what are these studies?  Who conducted them? Where can I find them? Why isn't he telling me all this?  Perhaps because he's too full of his own "legal" $hite to realize that such maneouvers are blatant to a trained eye.  I don't know, guys, maybe there is a lot of psychological abuse going on, but I haven't seen too many men with a black eye and missing teeth because the wife got violent...  Also, did you notice how much he whines about the stupid guns being confiscated?  Now I know that if you live in a blue state or in Canada, you don't like guns too much, but to me it sounded like a trivial argument to bring up alongside with er, a house, a job, and, most importantly, a family.

So moderation is key.  Being too trusting can backfire; allowing yourself to be irrationally inflated by a sexist, manipulative man can backfire too, as believing him could make you suspect your wife more than you need to.  In reality, horrible scenarios like that one don't happen too often if there is enough adult communication.  But, if the site helped you at all, Scaught, maybe it works to some extent.  What do I know ... I'm just a "maladjusted feminist" ... who happens to like men a lot.

Scaught
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Protect Yourself, posted by Felinessa on Jun 11, 2005

[This message has been edited by Scaught]

Cat Woman and I are Best Friends, now!
Globetrotter
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

A troll?  I haven't even seen that word used in a couple of years.  You are realistic.  No magic about FSU girls, just that there are so many of them to choose from.  Unfortunately, most have financial agendas, which many girls here don't have, as they can survive alone quite nicely.  But girls are the same everywhere.  Marriage to anyone is viewed as a business partnership, a corportion by the courts.  To not have a prenup to separate love and money
is foolish.  Any red flags with anyone must be heeded and addressed.

I thought I was doing everything right with my squeeze.  I was 50, she was 45 so we were age appropriate, etc, etc.  Still, at the end of the day she wanted half of my house.  So, we never got past the prenup stage.  Some here were saying it must be a "misunderstanding"...for me it was a big red flag.

Some say that FSU marriages are more successful than AM/AW.
Bull.  At best they'd be 50/50, and from some here would suggest much, much worse.  Maybe because of the agendas they came over with in the first place.  Then you add in boredom, lonliness, culture, language, employment prospects and other problems, any one of which can be a deal breaker.
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen in most cases.

Tell us your story.

Streetwise
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Protect Yourself, posted by Globetrotter on Jun 8, 2005

It seems to me that the FSU is becoming increasingly perilous, as the "eastern" end of the chain is catching up with the "western" end in terms of organisation and availability of information. Detailed information on western legislation (rights and benefits, marital issues etc) and how to take full advantage of it is common currency over there, thanks to all the mediators running the business at that end. This fuels the temptation of those who have dubious motives to start with.

However, theory is one thing but putting it into practice is another, and if you can see through a fake early enough before she gets a good enough grip of your language, before she gets to know other well established Russian friends in the area, build up her confidence etc, then you should hopefully be able to offload her before she can do you any serioud damage.

You have to keep asking yourself, what is her real motivation for becoming involved in this scene? Unfortunately for a high percentage, economics is far and away the main factor, and the chance of a real relationship and marriage is either incidental or insignificantt. But amongst them, there will be some who genuinely want a serious relationship just as much. The trick is to identify them!

I have often referred to the Latvian girl (of Ukrainian extraction) I got mixed up with a couple of years back, as a case in point. Our relations broke down because I could not find her a well-paid job in her profession (graphic design) in my country, and she didn't want to sit at home or do menial work. Then she contacted someone she had known earlier, who invited her to London to live with him. Then within 2 months she moved on to another guy in London who offered her a free roof and support, and was able to find her a job as a designer. She made a quick visit back to Riga, made a down payment on an apartment, rented it out, and since then has been using all her wages to try to pay off the mortgage early, whilst refusing to contribute to the household expenses with this guy, and with the intention of returning to Latvia sooner or later. Last I heard, she fell out with her boss and quit the job; she will return to Latvia for a pre-planned holiday but if she can find a job back there she will not return to London. The guy who found her a job, paid all her bills and supported her all this time does not even feature in her plans. I am relaying this story as an insight into the emotional detachment which some of these girls are capable of. But the signs are always there; I knew she was bad news early on, from her behaviour, but this other guy has been blind to it and is going to pay the price. There are some decent women out there, but you have to be honest with yourself when you meet these women and assess their character don't just see what you want to see. Like the jury in Santa Maria, only go ahead if she is beyond reasonable doubt!!!!!

Scaught
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Protect Yourself, posted by Streetwise on Jun 8, 2005

Yes, there are a handful of decent Ukrainian and Russian females-- those should be rewarded by being on the good list. The other millions can be assumed to be scammers.

Guys, don't ruin your life for these criminals. You got it good without them, and don't even know how lucky you are NOT to be involved.

If you want to help some poor waif, give to UNICEF or the charity of your choice.

Hamlet
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Protect Yourself, posted by Streetwise on Jun 8, 2005

Streetwise,

Is your email address accurate?  I tried to send you a message and it got bounced back.

Hamlet

Streetwise
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Protect Yourself, posted by Hamlet on Jun 10, 2005

NT
Globetrotter
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Great story, and better still, a look at what some are capable of.  I didn't know until 3 years in that she (mine) had this trechery in mind.  In the last couple of years as some who have been taken have fessed up, it can only help those who are still starry eyed.  Buyer Beware!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: