Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 29, 2024, 03:35:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving today sending her home tommorow  (Read 5978 times)
Frank O
« on: June 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Well guys another crashes & burns. I didn't heed red flags & have NO ONE to blame but myself. THanks for all the advice & input guys. I pray no one goes through what I went through. By Friday she'll be in Ukraine with her family barring her missing a flight in London Gatwick. At least I can say I DID fight & TRY to make it work but it takes 2 to tango. Thank again guys!!
Rags
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Leaving today sending her home tommorow, posted by Frank O on Jun 8, 2005

Sorry that things didn't go as you had hoped. You are a brave guy hanging all that dirty laundry out for all to see but hopefully it will make somebody else stop and think. Good luck in he future as I know that you will ride again someday.

Streetwise
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Leaving today sending her home tommorow, posted by Frank O on Jun 8, 2005

I'm very sorry to hear it, Frank.

Don't mean to pry, but did you give her the $9000 in the end? I know it's early days yet but do you think could face going the FSU route again in the future?

Frank O
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Leaving today sending her home tommo..., posted by Streetwise on Jun 9, 2005

NT
Streetwise
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to No to the $9K & yes to going again. ..., posted by Frank O on Jun 10, 2005

N/T
Jwood66
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to No to the $9K & yes to going again. ..., posted by Frank O on Jun 10, 2005

Hey Frank.... way to go...success is a state of mind, as long as your able to do it why not.... looking at it as just a trial run is the way to go....I know how you feel.....Good Luck Next Time
lawcom
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Probably would've been a good idea to file for an annulment, have her sign a Waiver, and sign the Decree of Annulment itself before she left.  

In Texas, you could have begun and finalized the entire process in one day.

Bobby Orr
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Any details you could share on how you ended up getting rid of your ill intentioned bride?
TwoBitBandit
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Frank, sorry to hear about how it has worked out.  I know you worked so hard to get her here and now she's leaving.

Perhaps you'd be willing to share the lessons you learned for those of us that are 'uninitiated'?  What are the red flags you think you ignored and what did you learn?

Frank O
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to The ones that got away..., posted by TwoBitBandit on Jun 8, 2005

NT
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: