Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 29, 2024, 09:34:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An idea  (Read 4196 times)
Felinessa
« on: June 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I don't know if you'll like this, but I was thinking ... since you are all interested in foreign women, why not try to meet women who are studying or working in the US?

I see definite perks to this.  They are educated, there is no separation anxiety as far as the family is concerned, they are independent, they already have a visa, they have some kind of plan, and they are definitely not princesses who'll sit on their butts and max out your CCs.  Plus, they speak English, anything from decently to fluently.

Financially, this also makes sense because they are already here, so you don't have to splurge on visiting them.  You can verify if what they say is true more easily, and you don't have to spend endless hours and endless dollars filling out their applications.  I think a lot of people tend to put an ad on more legitimate places like Lavalife or Match.com once they move somewhere new, so you also wouldn't have to deal with the scamming agencies.

I don't know, this makes a lot of sense to me.  You can probably meet them by volunteering at international events at your local university.  Of course, that really only applies to younger men, 20-35ish, but then there are recent immigrants of all ages as well.  Someone on the Latina board mentioned meeting his wife like that (she was already living in the US), and I thought it was logical that he chose her over someone living abroad.

So, for my unquenched curiosity, why does it have to be women recruited directly from their home countries?

Scaught
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to An idea, posted by Felinessa on Jun 11, 2005

[This message has been edited by Scaught]

The *&(&^(&&*(& idea I ever heard...

First of all, you're talking about a relationship with Russians and Ukrainians-- those sharks are a complete waste of time. And the ones working here are mostly illegals (came here as a student, overstayed their visa)-- yes, they are criminals breaking federal laws. So you'd be associating with criminals-- a great basis for a lasting relationship if you want to start a nice crime family.

Forget having anything to do with these creatures.

The Voice Of Experience

Jwood66
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to An idea, posted by Felinessa on Jun 11, 2005

Felinessa, Great Idea, but unfortunately like you said for the guy that is in his late 30's it is difficult to find a late 20 something year old International Student.... I have 3 such students living with me now, just renting rooms in the house I have...they are enjoying their short stay....but none seems interested in getting hooked up as they are still so young and just feeling lifes solo experiences....so I must say that the only way for me is really just to increase the odds and find a lady who is still in her own counrty but is not really looking to get out, for the sake of getting out, and with all my years of experience I will have to do my best to figure out who is acting and who is truly sincere.....anyway Felinessa, thanks for your wonderful insight, mature and well spoken....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: