Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 06:12:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: K-3 issued yesterday!! :-))  (Read 6549 times)
Frank O
« on: April 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Well after 2 years & 1 month of knowing each other & 1 year & 5 months of being married my wife's K-3 visa was issued yesterday.
Zoidberg
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to K-3 issued yesterday!! :-)), posted by Frank O on Apr 20, 2005

Hi Frank... Glad to hear you are finally approved and your new life together will start soon. You were going through all this at the same time as me but I was sorry to hear it took so long for you two. Now is where the fun starts and I wish you both the best!

Nobby

Michael B
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to K-3 issued yesterday!! :-)), posted by Frank O on Apr 20, 2005

Has it been THAT long? I remember when you were talking about applying for it. Well, I'm sure she's worth waiting for, congradulations.
Cold Warrior
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

You should sue for being deprived of your wife for 1 1/2 years.LOL. Anyway congrats and long life together.
UnitedNut
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Congratulations!!
Frank O
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: K-3 issued yesterday!! :-)), posted by UnitedNut on Apr 21, 2005

NT
wsbill
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Why didn't you just fly her into Mexico and drive down there and get her.  You could have taken the foam out of the seat which conformed to her body and slipped her in the easy way.

Or if you wanted to be really adventuresome cross the Rio Grande at night near El Paso.  Yea, it's that easy.

Frank O
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to You mean it's been 2yrs & 1mth..., posted by wsbill on Apr 20, 2005

Well to be honest I had NO CLUE Homeland Security was going to lose our file blah blah blah. I DID consider getting her into Mexico but EVEN Mexico does NOT issue visa's to Uke's very easily man. I wouldn't need El Paso I live in McAllen so the bridge is 8 miles from my house. Also a friend with Border Patrol/Customs actually volunteered to "help" me. I'll leave it at that. Anyways she should be here May 3rd.
wsbill
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: You mean it's been 2yrs & 1mth....., posted by Frank O on Apr 21, 2005

Was like the CIA, they don't do anything but sit around and eat donuts all day and look over peoples shoulders, to make sure everybody dot's their "i" and crosses their "t"'s.

So I think your talkin about the folks at Customs & Immigration in so far as losing your stuff.

8 miles... heck, in 2 years time you could have dug a tunnel that far.

Never been to McAllen, TX.  But, if it's anything like Alpine and that kind of hill country well...that's like God's Country.   I once took a trip to Laredo and frankly wasn't impressed.  What a dump.

Frank O
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I thought Homeland Security, posted by wsbill on Apr 21, 2005

Laredo is about 2 hours SOUTH Of Laredo. We got some nice beaches about 1 hour away. Definately be hanging out there a LOT!!
wsbill
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: I thought Homeland Security, posted by Frank O on Apr 23, 2005

I just can't understand why I can't even get a job at McDonald or WMT.

Gee, I even volunteer for a navy job and get side tracked.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: