Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 05, 2024, 11:47:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about women on tours?  (Read 6321 times)
dav11
« on: January 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I have never been on a tour and am sort of thinking of going on one, I am just curious, to anyone of you guys that have gone on one or more, Do any of these women you guys have met during these tours want to invite themselves to your room in the evening? If so, have you ever taken them up on it? Is there intention to get to know you better as a person or do they just want the physical enjoyment?
Neil
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Question about women on tours?, posted by dav11 on Jan 29, 2005

[This message has been edited by Neil]

I went on a tour of Kiev with Russian Connections several years ago and was surprised to find that several of the young men had girls in their hotel rooms during the interview socials.  I must admit that I did not.  

Then later, I went on a tour to Moscow with Anastasia and met an attractive young girl who I was very interested in.  To avoid making any admissions, we had an very romantic evening together (you could guess what happened) and I ended up getting her a room across the hall.  I would not say that she invited herself to the room, but when I told her that I would not go to the next day's social and spend the next day only with her, she wanted to stay with me.  However this girl was a smoker and though I had her fill out the paperwork for a fiancee visa the next day, I never did forward it on due to some other issues with her.

I would have to say that it is the ladies' intention to get to know you better as a person and be one of the lucky ones that gets a fiance out of the socials.  Some girls go to many, many socials hoping for a better opportunity than they have in their country.  There is alot of competition there among men and also alot of competition for the more attractive girls.  I think the men are also looking for a girl much more attractive than they could get in the states.  And to a certain extent it is a successful venture as long as the persons involved are not strictly opportunists.

Jack
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Question about women on tours?, posted by Neil on Feb 2, 2005

You got some disappointment with Patrick? Well buddy, your not to familiar with some of the Russian discussion boards out there. Their are discussion boards that ban you if one of the moderators don't like you. God forbide you upset a moderator!

Ok, since LP isn't here right now let me put on my LP hat.
Neil, so you didn't go to the second social so you could be with the honey you fell for at the first social? Yea, that was some pretty good sex I bet you were thinking. Man, and she fell for you so quickly.

You didn't tell us if she kept you from the third social, I if she didn't I bet she tried. 600 ladies on three socials and you meet one. Don't feel bad, happens all the time.

You are like 80% of the other men going on these big socials. You walk into a room with 200 young, sensual ladies and one comes up to you, put's her arm inside yours and says in that soft sexy Russian accent, Neil, you are what I have been dreaming of. Hot diggity dog, uuuuweeeee, oh Neil just got lucky. Damn, at his first social he met her. Yea baby, let's leave this social and go spend some time together.  So you take her to dinner and things get warmed up and because your in Moscow and this girl knows what she is doing and the hotel knows what's going on, you'll have to get her a room for her to stay. And how     cool, right across the hall from yours!  Sex was so good, you knew where you were going to be during that second social. Yea buddy, getting you a repeat.  And then the socials are over. You were not able to meet any other ladies. Now all you have is her. Might as well make the best of huh big guy. So she needs a new pair of shoes, she needs some make-up. Not to much, so you buy it.

Neil you know that young sexy woman you meet at the Anastasia social? She had been to probably 10 earlier socials and has been to 10 more since you last saw her. She was good, most of them are. They can pick-up on the newby's, as most of them are, rather quickly. Their were another 60 or 70 women who were eyeing you as well and are pissed that your little Svetlana got you first.

So Neil, in retrospect, pretty expensive piece don't you think?

Hopefully you were able to learn, to educate yourself a little.

I will take off my LP hat now. Have a good day.

fishtiger
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Question about women on tours?, posted by Jack on Feb 2, 2005

Jack is right on about the experienced party girls at the socials. They are talking between eaCH OTHER ABOUT WHEN THE NEXT AGENCY SOCIAL IS COMING THRU kIEV OR mOSCOW.
Neil
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Question about women on tours?, posted by Jack on Feb 2, 2005

[This message has been edited by Neil]

Jack, the socials were comps/free for me.  Travel expenses were with frequent flier miles, free also.  Standard rooms at the hotel Rossia across from the Kremlin were very economical.

You speculate/dream  too much before you write. Is this your fantasy being played out vicariously through my actual real life??

I bet you paid for everything.  You probably paid for Svetlana's new pair of shoes,  makeup, not me.  

Actually we had a prayer meeting in my hotel room, a deeply religious experience.

Svetlana actually told me she was thankful a guy named Jack had took her shopping the day before-- he had a credit card which he maxed out on her for a dinner date.

Jack
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: : Question about your women on tours, posted by Neil on Feb 2, 2005

Yea Neil, I am ashamed to say I am speaking from experience, as well observing and discussing the same with many other men. Had some of those same prayer meetings as the Rossia as well.

Svetlana's shoes? Heck yea! Tatiana's sweater. Elena's purse. Oksana's make-up. You name it, I bought it. Used cash though, nothing on the cc. As I have said before, I was a very good student for some very good teachers.

And then one day, their was light! Scammers biggest nightmare. The internet. And the education began.

Cold Warrior
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Question about women on tours?, posted by dav11 on Jan 29, 2005

Definitely not a native English speaker.
Patrick
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I find it very hard to believe you can be real, so I've banned you.
LP
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Banned, posted by Patrick on Jan 29, 2005

...darn it Patrick, no fair. I had him all zeroed in and was just about to squeeze off a volley Wink

Jack
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bam!..., posted by LP on Jan 29, 2005

hell, I was waiting to see some of the replies!
khersongirls
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Bam!..., posted by Jack on Jan 29, 2005

I'm getting the impression that some of the posters are false people or agencies. What agencies are posting using false names on this list. Who are the sneaky agencies?

Kevin Hayes
(agency owner)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: