Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 07, 2024, 05:31:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well, I guess I only kind of quit ;-)........  (Read 4120 times)
Philb
« on: August 05, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Work has slowed down lately,  I had enough frequent flier miles for 2 roundtrips to Europe. I wanted to go to Georgia, but United couldn't swing it.  So, I asked about a ticket to Ukraine and low and behold they got me a ticket to go there using my frequent flier miles.

Anyway, I am heading there at the end of the month.  I am not writing anyone or anything and to be honest I am viewing this as a vacation rather then a hunting trip (I am taking my bike) ;-).  But, you never know.....

Bobby Orr
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Well, I guess I only kind of quit ;-)......, posted by Philb on Aug 5, 2004

Best of luck!  I still think your chances are better there than here.  I hope you go to an interesting place - where you will not meet many Americans (nothing against my fellow countrymen - just hoping you go to a less travelled place).
Philb
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Where in Ukraine?, posted by Bobby Orr on Aug 6, 2004

I haven't decided yet exactly where I will be ending up.  Probably either Crimea or the Carpathians.  I agree with you about getting of the beaten path.  I have always enjoyed the smaller towns and villages.
Bobby Orr
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Where in Ukraine?, posted by Philb on Aug 6, 2004

Sounds like you will have alot of fun.  I live vicariously through other guys adventures (in regards to meeting the new woman) these days since my girl will soon be here - and your adventure to be sounds like it will be great, with lots of opportunities to meet fabulous ladies.  Best of luck.
Rags
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Well, I guess I only kind of quit ;-)......, posted by Philb on Aug 5, 2004

Atta Boy! Sometimes when you stop trying so hard things just fall in place. Have fun and enjoy yourself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: