Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 07, 2024, 07:32:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well, I am out here too!!!!  (Read 5759 times)
jrm
« on: August 07, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

After being deceived and lied to by more women than I can count in 4 years of searching than in my previous 20 years, I feel I would be cheating myself to continue to chase the "sharks" of the east. And g.d. sharks is what most of them are, I have met many. Some are nice, but some are the most cut throat ×itches you can find anywhere on this earth. "I have been bit and tossed around by every she rat in this town"  ROLLING STONES
One gave me herpes.
I am suppose to deliver some humanitarian clothes to an orphange in Sevastpol. But, I don't know if I can do it. Anyone want to carry 60 lbs of clothes to Sevastopol?
WmGo
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Well, I am out here too!!!!, posted by jrm on Aug 7, 2004

I am going to comment on this more when I have more time but it is clear that men need to be very astute and aggresive when dealing with FSUW.

And always, always, always use latex. Never, never, never play Russian roulette.

SteveM
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Approaching my fourth anniversary after marrying someone I did not search for, I usually don't have much to say about dating strategy issues.  However, I am confused about why there is so much "RW are all bad" on here lately.  Maybe some people are picking ways of meeting them that increase their chances of dealing with the bad ones?

Having met several RW here in the past couple years, it appears that there is the same distribution of "good" and "bad" that you will find among women (and all people, actually) of most nationalities.  Of course, in the case of RW, the good is more likely to be spectacular and the bad is more likely to be just awful.

IMO, it just means that it is doubly important to figure out who you are dealing with before getting carried away...

Jack
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Confused, posted by SteveM on Aug 10, 2004

RW women are bad to jrm, AW are bad to jrm. I think jrm is the type person Claire is always writing about.
TwoBitBandit
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Confused, posted by Jack on Aug 11, 2004

I keep hearing rumors about this Claire person.

As I recall, Claire got dumped by her husband, who promptly found a Russian wife twenty years her senior... and became quite bitter about it?

Jack, what exactly is the type of person that Claire is always writing about?  I don't recall her posting on this board unless it was before my time or she was using a handle I didn't know about...?

Jack
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to about this Claire gal..., posted by TwoBitBandit on Aug 11, 2004

Two Bit, I think Claire was before your time. She doesn't post here anymore due to a promise to Patrick she made but instead post's on a couple of other boards. The type person Claire refers to is that ALL men who seek Russian brides are losers. We can't find a good American woman so we have to "buy" a Russian woman who will just use us until she receives her green card. And of course as an agency owner and one who helps men to find their Russian bride I am as low a human as one can get.

As each year their are more and more men who she predicted their marriage would fold as soon as the Russian woman was here two years, cow Claire eats more of her words and she has to realize, although she will not admit it, that their are many successful and happily married RW/AM. Seems we always hear of the un-successful marriages and seldom hear of the happy marriages as most happily married guys seem to ride off into the sunset, seldom, if ever, posting on BB boards.

Frank O
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Confused, posted by SteveM on Aug 10, 2004

Excellent point.
Globetrotter
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Well, it's too bad.  But many, many of these chicks think to themselves....."It's just business"  while some guys still believe in the Tooth Fairy, Santa Clause, and Hollywood love stories.  

I'm sure you'll do well in the future and you're smarter now than you were then.

LP
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Well, I am out here too!!!!, posted by Globetrotter on Aug 8, 2004

...it was safe to go back in the water.

You think little jrm took another spill on his FSU tricycle? Fell down and went boom? And here I always thought he was a tough guy and would stick it out. Ah well, it's interesting how the need for substance in an unexamined life often leads to gullibility. However, I must say I'm impressed with how readily he bastardized his ethics in order to justify a dubious decision in the first place, very MOB of him.

Smarter? You betcha. He learned the real difference between true love and herpes: herpes is forever. He should've known better than to bump uglies sans overcoat, even his beloved Pompous Pilot doesn't do that.

Seriously though, he's doing the right thing. Most FSU women couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it. Guess it's back to the local talent for him huh? Forget that many are hideous enough to scatter a leper colony, some of the KC women I've seen should only be looked at through a box with a little hole in it.

Btw, I wonder what orphanage girls are like anyway? He's a sly dog ain't he? Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: