Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 05, 2024, 09:22:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Frist timer  (Read 14216 times)
Rick
« on: February 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello everyone. I am new here and am just starting my search. Is there any advise for new commers like what are the beat penpal services or should i try other routes. Also anyone know a good travel agent in canada that could get me a good filght to Pi.

Also i i have watching for a couple of days and there seems to to a lot of good people on here some are alittle strange and some are very funny. I would be interested in talking with anyone who is just starting like me or an canadians that want to chat.
Thanks
Rick

rgg
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Frist timer, posted by Rick on Feb 13, 2001

Hi Rick,
  I'm just starting like you are and curious why you seem to be in hurry to get to PI.  Since I'm from the PI, you might need a little more information on the Philippines first before talking to a travel agent. From the board comments that I've been reading, you're tuned to the right channel for good insights on PI and AW.
greg
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Frist timer, posted by rgg on Feb 14, 2001

Kumusta, Are You a Pinoy living in the Philippines? Anyway Welcome to PL. Can You introduce yourself and tell your Travel Story? Salamat, Peabody
rgg
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Frist timer-Rgg, posted by greg on Feb 14, 2001

Peabody,
  You're right! I'm a Pinoy, married to a Pinay with 3 lovely kids.  I'm into aquarium business (marine & fresh water fish).  Nothing much to say about travel story since we're both from PI.  I'm just very much interested about the comments, experiences some board members have  with our women.  An eye-opener indeed.  Makes me realize that I'm lucky to have a Pinay for a wife.  Ikaw, kamusta and travel story mo?  Want to share it here on the board?  Maraming Salamat Po.   RGG
greg
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Frist timer-Rgg, posted by rgg on Feb 15, 2001

RGG. It's wondeful having a Pinoy among us smile. Your more than Welcomed to always share your opinions with us, in fact I will have questions to ask you later. Mr.Peabody
Ray
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Frist timer, posted by Rick on Feb 13, 2001

Rick,

Yes, you’re right. Some of us are “a little strange” ROFL!

Tell us what kind of woman you are you looking for and maybe someone here can give you some ideas on how to get into this game. Have you ever been to the Philippines? Do you know anything about the culture. That's probably a good place to start, learning all you can about the culture and life in the Philippines.

You said you are just getting started and already you’re looking for deals on plane tickets to the Phils? Sounds like a good attitude to me :-)

Ray

Dave H
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Welcome Aboard!, posted by Ray on Feb 13, 2001

Hi Rick,

Ray and I prefer to be called eccentric. I will let you figure out who the others are, once they can post again. ;o) Ray does tell strange stories however. Ask him about the "vulcanized pig on a jeepney!" Shocked)) The bizarre thing is that they're all true.

It looks like Mike has found someone to drink Molson, LaBatt, Grizzly, O'Keefe, and Moosehead with. Just don't let him  talk you into taping your foot to Shania "Twang." Shocked)) When you're in the Philippines try the San Miguel Beer.

Dave H.

P.S. Never ask me about my purple G-string!

Mike
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Welcome Rick!, posted by Dave H on Feb 14, 2001

Its incredible the level of jealousy over Shania Twain since she is a genuine Canadian.Smiley And only fat old Americans with young Fipina gold digging wives drink Grizzly and O'Keefe. Your beer is a joke, your gun laws are scary, and American government propaganda begins with the pledge of allegiance in Grade 1. Canada spends about 1% of the US military budget on our military, and yet we do not speak Russian or Japanese. Go figure. Don't believe everything your government tells you or what you read in the papers. Our cities are not dangerous yet our border guards are unarmed. It is against the law here for fat people to wear g-strings, and we have a town called Smashed-In-The-Head-Buffalo-Jump out west. Oh yeah, Toronto has now legalized topless sunbathing. Beat that, Yanks.Smiley What does "eccentric" mean anyways?
Jeff S
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Welcome Rick!, posted by Mike on Feb 14, 2001

..it's sure lucky you have a big brother living right next door, with the best military in the world to make sure you don't speal German, Japanese or Russian.
Dave H
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Shocked))
greg
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

If Your Country and it's women are soooo Wonderful, why are you looking outside of Canada for a Woman? You bragg tooo much about your Country, if you love Canada sooo much, then your loyalty should be in marrying a Canadian Woman. As You said, there are countless Pinays already under your nose, so why go to the Philippines??? Mike your full of Nonsense.
Mike
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Welcome Rick!Mike, posted by greg on Feb 14, 2001

I never looked in the Philippines. Like I said in an earlier post, she contacted me first. I was only looking in Toronto, when I got an e-mail from her one day because of an e-mail I had sent her cousin months ago, just for fun. I didn't even know where the Phippines were at the time. Just through writing for fun back and forth, then a few calls, I knew she was very different. Yes, it would have been easier to date someone from my own area, but you never can tell how your life would end up. I think its a little odd to initially target somone all the way from the Philippines when there are so many over here already, but if it makes you happy go for it. And I'm not bragging so much of Canda as trying to stir the pot to get some Amercans like yourself all worked up when someone takes a poke at your country. Lighten up, you should learn to laugh at yourself sometimes. Jeez...
shadow
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Welcome Rick!Mike, posted by Mike on Feb 14, 2001

you can laugh at yourself, of course, you can't possibly laugh at yourself half as hard as everyone laughs at you! No wonder canadians aren't allowed to have guns!!!!  Smiley   Larry.
greg
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Welcome Rick!Mike, posted by Mike on Feb 14, 2001

Okey Mike, hehehehehehehe lol. Peabody
Ray
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

n/t
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: