Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 05, 2024, 11:17:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas time gifts, Izmail.net.cafe info  (Read 12198 times)
wsbill
« on: December 18, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by wsbill]

Just got this in my mailbox so passing it along to some of you guys who could use this bit of information.

WildBill,

I see two areas I might be able to help guys on Planet-Love.

Would you post a note in that you were talking with J... and he said there are two Internet cafes now in the center of Izmail. Recent clients had no problems finding and using them.

And that Gift baskets are very, very popular now. Many guys are sending giftbaskets to there ladies and there ladies families. The gift baskets can be custom designed but what is popular is various fruits, cheeses, meats, bread, one or two bottles of Champaign, candy.

You can add Vodka, stuffed animals, flowers, anything you want to a fruit basket. Fruit baskets are averaging in cost from $65 up to $95 and usually last from about 10 days to two weeks.

Thanks,

J...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: