Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 04, 2024, 06:21:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: for those waiting  (Read 2495 times)
Stan B
« on: May 09, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

on their K-1 approval, a friend of mine here got his approved exactly 3 months and 2 weeks after applying at the California servive center. I had told him not to expect anything til at least mid-summer, so he was pleasantly suprised.
Scaught
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to for those waiting, posted by Stan B on May 9, 2003

When did the visa come through? Recently? Did the time span you mentioned cover the entire process from the beginning starting with filing the 129F, or only after approval of the 129? For about three months earlier this year, hardly any 129's were processed, so I would be really surprised if the three months included everything, and I'd like to know how they expedited things.

Thank you,

Scaught

Stan B
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: for those waiting, posted by Scaught on May 9, 2003

This is the time from when he filed the 129F til he got notice of its approval. She is now waiting on her packet from Moscow. And he didn't do anything special and just filed it himself.
Scaught
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: for those waiting, posted by Stan B on May 9, 2003

Thank you Stan for the clarification. So it wasn't three months for K-1 approval, it was three months for 129F approval.

Here is a helpful website for information on 129F processing at the California Service Center

http://members.aol.com/MDUdall/cscjit.htm

It is updated about every two weeks. It publishes 129F  timelines. It was updated just a few days ago. The latest update says that at the CSC, 129F's are now taking about two and a half months. They are speeding up. Within a few more months, new 129F cases should take less than two months at CSC to approve.

TomTx
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: for those waiting, posted by Stan B on May 9, 2003

He should feel very lucky, mine took 8 months, that was just to go through TSC, Sept 26 1st LOA, 2nd LOA May 1...And that was with congressman involved in my district. Off to NVC, 1, week, 2 weeks, 10 weeks, Who knows!

Some are lucky, some are not!!
TomTx

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: