Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 04, 2024, 08:28:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!  (Read 2545 times)
Robert D
« on: May 08, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

ok   I contacted Red Star Travel, the same company I used to travel to St. Pete three years ago, and they do not handle the Russia to Mexico or even Europe travel for russian ladies to travel abroad and so could not help me.    I need to know if anyone has used a travel agency to purchase tickets for Russian ladies to travel to other countries.  If so what agencies did you use.

thanks.
Robert D.

Oleg
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Help!, posted by Robert D on May 8, 2003

Dear Robert, Let me recommend to you the CHUMAK Tour Agency. This agency 10 years on the market.
Contact for details to Dmytro Prokopenko - Director tour@bridge2bride.com
Sincerely,
Oleg
Globetrotter
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

I had my travel agency in PA arrange everything from here, and paid for it here by credit card.  All she needed to do was pick up her tickets at any Aeroflot office in Russia after identifying herself and giving them the #...  Cyprus, Hungary, Turkey, Eqypt.  No visas necessary, or collected at the airport on arrival.
John K
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Are you just looking for tickets or for visa clearances as well?  If it's just tickets, a regular travel agency should do.  If you'd like, I can provide a number for the agent Marina and I use to travel with every year...
Robert D
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Are you just looking for tickets?, posted by John K on May 8, 2003

yes and yes.  I would rather have someone do it all, but if not just an agent famiiar with the process would be fine.

Robert D.

John K
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Are you just looking for tickets?, posted by Robert D on May 8, 2003

Try Silva Travel at 559-229-3821.  Silva has done well for my wife and I.  She's a pretty busy lady, but if you keep after her she'll take care of you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: