Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 05, 2024, 01:04:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we have any here from the Pittsburgh area?  (Read 3912 times)
DonP
« on: May 13, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Hey Guys. I am one of those occasional posters who has been happily married to a RW for 2.5 years now and have a question for those of you out there.

I am considering a job in Pittsburgh, Pa. and wanted to see if anyone out here is from that area. If so, I'd like to talk and get some background info on the area as well as any Russian communities in that area. My wife mostly and daughter a little are concerned about leaving the nice comfortable and safe confines of Richmond, Va. and the wonderful Russian friends they have made here.

Any help would be appreciated. Let me know and then we can share email addresses and maybe phone #'s enlighten me.

Thanks in advance.
DonP

williethesheik
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Do we have any here from the Pittsburgh ..., posted by DonP on May 13, 2003

Don
I live 60 miles north of Pittsburgh.
If that helps.  But, I drive over the road and am seldom home.
their is a Russian and Slovak area near the Dravosburgh area, but I am not that familiam with it.
The Sheik
cherokee
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Do we have any here from the Pittsbu..., posted by williethesheik on May 13, 2003

I used to live near meadville and I know which company you work for;-)
did you happen to know Dolph Stanford? he used to work for your company.
williethesheik
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to hey willy, posted by cherokee on May 14, 2003

Do not recognize the Name, of Dolph Sanford.
sorry, how long ago did he work their, I have been their since 1993
thanks Williethesheik
cherokee
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: hey willy, posted by williethesheik on May 14, 2003

he worked their as long as i knew him back in the 90's anyway. He setup firework shows, i was good friends with his son. He died of a heart attack at 40 while setting up one of Z.'s shows. I believe they were in Louisiana at the time of his passing, pretty sad I must say.
So, did I ring any bells?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: