Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 01, 2024, 12:34:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ahhh, ukraine in the spring time.  (Read 2197 times)
FLASH2D
« on: May 13, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

hi ya'll. i haven't been on in awhile due to service problems. i  have never realized how attached i was to thing. well, tomorrow i will be winging my way to the ukraine. weather looks like 80 degrees. should be a great trip. to those of you who have contacted me, i will drop you a belated note. there must have been 50 messages along with 200 pieces of junk or more that i need to delete. i will diligently try and keep a journal. any last minute advice? i have one question. is it better to change 20's or 100's at the kiosks? thanks.

Dan
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to ahhh, ukraine in the spring time., posted by FLASH2D on May 13, 2003

You travel to some smaller cities, you will have better luck with the $20's.

- Dan

John K
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to ahhh, ukraine in the spring time., posted by FLASH2D on May 13, 2003

The exchange rate is nominally worse, but there's a lot smaller chance that you'll get ripped off...
Travis
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Good luck! I for one am a bit jealous :-)

When I was in Russia I exchanged $100's and didn't have a problem...except for one bill. It had some writing on it and the bank I went to wouldn't accept it. I guess if all the bills are new and don't have any graffetti on them you'll be fine.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: