Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 04, 2024, 07:31:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adria Hotel In Kiev  (Read 1591 times)
JaH
« on: May 14, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Anyone have experience with the Adria in Kiev. Have traveled extensively other areas of Ukraine but would like some input on it, or other comparable ones in Kiev.
Philb
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Adria Hotel In Kiev, posted by JaH on May 14, 2003

I stayed there breifly on my way out of Kiev last month.  The Hotel is nice. Very close to western standards (just a shower no bathtub and the beds while quite comfortable were 2 singles positioned next to each other). Price wise I think it is considered about average. It is on "the wrong side of the Dneiper" but the metro station is right outside the door.  I think it is about 15 minutes (5 stops?) to the city center.  If you are going to be in Kiev any length of time an apartment is much less expensive (as you probably already know).  If there is anything more you wanted to know feel free to ask.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: