Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 28, 2024, 11:26:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Agency Policies...  (Read 16032 times)
KenC
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Agency Policies..., posted by Zoidberg on Dec 28, 2002

Zoid,
The good agencies pull profiles as requested and some others don't.  It is a matter of hit and miss.  If the girl in question is a good revenue producer for them, they may drag their feet a bit too.  What I don't understand is that you come here and want us to share information, but you won't name the agency that won't pull your girls profile.  This is a place to SHARE information, so start sharing.
KenC
Bobby Orr
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Agency Policies..., posted by KenC on Dec 28, 2002

Ken, right on.
Zoidberg
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Agree with Ken, posted by Bobby Orr on Dec 28, 2002

Sorry guys for not posting the info about the agency in question. I had reason not to post it when I wrote what I did but now I got my answer so the agency in question is AFA.

I didn't post that to not share info. I am on here to read what everyone has to say and to share info when I can... So sorry again guys but please do not jump to conclusions that someone is not trying to share.

Zoidberg

fishtiger
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sorry about that.... , posted by Zoidberg on Dec 28, 2002

I posted my horrible experience in Moscow with AFA
and they have yet to acknowledge my detailed problems
with their tour last April. I know they have a decent reputation in conducting tours in St Petersburg but Moscow
was pure agony. I would say they are catching up to Anastasia in the deception race.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: