Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 02, 2024, 12:28:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian ladies are growing fat!!  (Read 20102 times)
Haroshij
« on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

It's been reported that with the raising standard of living in Russia people are growing fatter. Maybe we are seeing the same development there as in Western Europe and even more in the USA.

So you guys who are still looking for slim ladies, maybe you need to hurry up. The Russian economy is growing very fast now. Or maybe you prefer the ladies a little tubby? It will be more to touch :-).

Haroshij

Quasimoto
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Russian ladies are growing fat!!, posted by Haroshij on Dec 30, 2002

Haroshij,

There are not many tubby ladies here in the USA. They are mostly obese, and very intimidating!!! They do not carry guns or knives, they simply threaten to roll on top of you while you sleep!

Steve

Haroshij
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Russian ladies are growing fat!!, posted by Quasimoto on Dec 30, 2002

He, he. You made me laugh. Is it realy true? Well, we have never had so many fat ladies as now in Norway either. However most ladies here are slim or tubby, but we are following after you.

Haroshij

Quasimoto
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Russian ladies are growing fat!!, posted by Haroshij on Dec 30, 2002

It may not be completely true. But one thing is certain. We can no longer run! So we will be easy to catch.

Steve

Haroshij
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Russian ladies are growing f..., posted by Quasimoto on Dec 31, 2002

It's sad. I've always admired America and American sportsmen and women even if I've grown a little more sceptical in recent years. Looking at American movies there are always a lot beautiful ladies, but I would hardly see them if I came over?

I know America is big with a lot of diversity.

Haroshij

Quasimoto
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Russian ladies are growi..., posted by Haroshij on Dec 31, 2002

Haroshij,

You would have to go to the larger cities like New York or Chicago. Here the women are seen at work every day and are competitive. Although, you will still find plenty of fat ladies there. I was even shocked though when I returned to the US the first time after going to Ukraine for one month, when I saw all the fat women in LAX Los Angeles. Florida, Texas, and California are supposed to have plenty of slender pretty women.

juio99
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Russian ladies are growing fat!!, posted by Haroshij on Dec 30, 2002

I have reported here before that the RW will not only run risk of getting fat when the come to the west but, in fact, they are already getting fat in FSU.  When they hit age 40 or so, they start porking up just like they do in west (perhaps at at earlier age.)  Sure, you can all tell about your 40 plus wife or mother in law, etc., who is not porked up, but the general trend is there.  And, part of it has nothing to do with what they are eating or what they are doing with exercise.  Unfortunately, it is a trait that women are cursed with.  Some are lucky in a genetic sense and can beat the system.  Some can keep it at bay through extraordinary attention to diet and exercise, but boy is it a battle for them.

JR

Charles
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

I have heard these stories and justifications about how RW get fat when they go West - the food is different, they drive instead of walk, etc.  All may be correct, but, as with anything in this process, be careful to overgeneralize.  My wife loves to drive, McDonalds french fries and cream cheese bagels are her passion, and she doesn't work out unless you count excessive housecleaning, teaching her art classes, and painting.  However, she is very happy with her life and still looks like a model.  On the other hand, I have seen some unhappy RW who have gotten larger, but not in every case.  So it's important to make sure she is happy - that may be just as important as diet and exercise.  Finally, I think that RW just don't eat as much as we do - portion control - and that helps to keep them slim.

FWIW, I was in Moscow this past summer and there is no doubt a considerable amount of "western" influence.  However, the female scenery I observed at the GUM and elsewhere was in sharp contrast to the "large to extremely large" posteriors and frames I am forced to observe at the local malls doing my Xmas shopping this year.  As my wife always remarks, you don't see that in the FSU.

Oscar
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

LOL!  That's one thing my girl did comment on immediately, how overweight so many people here are.  She was truly amazed.  I told her that it could become her if she eats the same foods and developes a sedentary lifestyle.  She told me "no, I vill never look like ziss!  I refuse!  What man would want to be married to voman who let herself become like ziss??  Voman should be slim!"

I hope she remembers this conversation! ;-)

Rags
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Russian ladies are growing fat!!, posted by Oscar on Dec 30, 2002

My wife keeps trying to get me to take photos of some of the 300+ pound porkers running around here so she can send them back to her friends in Ukraine. She says that they would find them "very interesting". UGH!

I can just see myself going up to one of these American "babes" and saying "Excuse me, my gorgeous wife over there would like me to take your picture. Do you mind?" LOL!!!

Pordzhik
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Fatties, posted by Rags on Dec 30, 2002

Pordzhik
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Give 'em plenty of room!
Haroshij
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Well, you could try another approach. You could go over to her and say:" You look very interesting. Could I take a photo?"
Rags
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Fatties, posted by Haroshij on Dec 30, 2002

Naw, I handed her the camera once and told her to "go ahead". She declined...

I took her to the supermarket (three days after she got here) and this "Big Momma" walked up behind her, bent over the dairy case, and grabbed some cheese. She saw me start laughing (this lady would have made three or four of her) and turned around to see what I was looking at. If I had a camera with me then, I would have risked bodily injury just to capture the look on her face!

KenC
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Russian ladies are growing fat!!, posted by Oscar on Dec 30, 2002

Oscar,
Be prepared for your gal to lean toward natural foods.  Organicly grown veggies and fruits without presevatives probably will be her choice.  Putting can goods in the fridge likely will happen also.  Lena is a shark when it comes to experation dates on any food labels.  "Sold by" dates become "throw in the trash" dates.  LOL.
KenC
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: