Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 08, 2024, 04:22:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Found this on the Internet  (Read 10041 times)
thesearch
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Found this on the Internet, posted by John LV on Dec 18, 2002

This author is in the ozone layer, can not see beyond his on prejudice, is most likely someone who when he fails comes up with all kinds of justifications and rationalizations.

Few people have a balance of all what is in any given arena of life and everyone has some idea of some truths within said arena.

However, to understand and thus navigate in the arena without getting hurt you have to have more than just a sampling of some truths. However, many people when they discover a fact can allow that new knowledge to cloud their ability to discover more. That is this man's problem. Also, he just does not have what it takes for this adventure.

For example, this guys focuses on the concept that all these women think that Americans are rich. Well there is some truth to this but he has way overstated it.

My experience was not that these women are in this for the money to the extent he portrays. I personally found that they were less interested in what I had materially than the AW I have know. So, I see it totally different.  

I am as sure of this guy as I am about the fact that he will never never never follow through on his free web site.

Just a bunch of talk. However, he is wise to not pursue this venue - me thinks he is right - he would get burned - so in  that sense he is very successful in his conclusion even though it is wrong. But, it does effectively get him out of the hunt. That is good. Smiley

Mike
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Found this on the Internet, posted by John LV on Dec 18, 2002

Dave look for something personal like this about a good AM that's married to a RW that are happily married. I'll be surprised anything equal to that will appear and you know dang well that they are some very happily married couples out here.

I know this happily married man wouldn't waist his time writing about it.

The writers of these complaints also suffer from displaced agression

Mike

John LV
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Now find this on the Internet, posted by Mike on Dec 18, 2002

I guess I could just relate to the article, that's all. But from your perspective, since you have been successful, doesn't see it like that. I understand completely, 3 months ago I would have told you I was very happy with Natasha, even though I wasn't, but she was still my wife, and I cared for her, took care of her, and still planned out our future.

And now I've been played the fool and betrayed. Now I'm not suggesting by any means this will happen to anyone here, I'm fairly certain I just picked an extra bad girl.

Take care Mike, and congratulations on your happy marriage to a girl from Moscow, that is where Natasha was from, looks like you did much better than me.

Take care buddy,

David

Globetrotter
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

That's who you are, when no one is looking!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: