Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 01, 2024, 11:23:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We got jacked by Jack!  (Read 1267 times)
Mike
« on: September 25, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

As some of you know my wife rents out an apartment in Moscow and lets her mom take care of it and this provides her mother with an income. Well I received an E-mail from a "jack sm usa" and he asks to rent the place 2 weeks before he is to arrive, we even discussed things over the phone like how close it is to the center and how all our customers feel very safe and comfortable there and how there is a big 24 hour store close by well I send him directions and assure him that it's a nice place and it's a done deal.
   My wife is there visiting her mom who she hasn't seen in a year and they have tickets to go visit friends and family far away from Moscow and my mother-in-law ends up staying behind spending the whole day in this apartment waiting for Jack who never came or bothered to call ( I sent him the flat number, mine, and even where she lives)She is the one that suffered from his.

Jack you cost my wife some valuable time with her mother and you cost her mom money on a waisted train ticket, aside from making an old lady set and wait on your self centered stupid assss! If the Jack that post here from time to time isn't the same Jack then send me an e-mail with your home number and I'll call you and say I'm sorry and also write it here. I know this mans voice when I here it and if it's you Jack you'll not reply untill you get yourself on a computer next week when you return unless you find the internet cafe in Moscow.

tfcrew
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to We got jacked by Jack!, posted by Mike on Sep 25, 2002

We read that an apartment in MOSCOW !!?..was rented to someone with no last name or phone number?
Oh well..time to clean out the cat's litter box.
Jack
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to We got jacked by Jack!, posted by Mike on Sep 25, 2002

Well Mike my phone number is 214 878 9260, my e-mail is nunya@ix.netcom   You can contact me right now, here in the good ole USA.

I think you and I may have talked with each other on the phone briefly over a year ago, just as you began to rent out your mom-in-law's flat. But we have not talked with each other since that time.  

Mike, I have my own employees and staff in Moscow, we have about a dozen flats that we routinely rent out, such as the two flats being rented today by clients in Moscow.

I know how you and your mom feel as I too occasionally get shafted by some in-considerate fool, HOWEVER Mike, I suggest you get your Jack's straight before you start slandering any and all Jacks!

dexion
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to be careful Mike!, posted by Jack on Sep 25, 2002

so i guess he doesn't know jack?
sorry had to do it..
dex
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: