Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 30, 2024, 03:29:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting to understand what RW ......  (Read 6838 times)
Ryan
« on: July 16, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Are going threw to find a good man.  I have known this woman for 1.5 years now.  We chat everyday threw IM and we exchange ideas and just talk as friends.  We decided a long time ago that we were only going to help each other find a man.  I guess she didn’t like me in any other way or what ever.  Anyway she cannot find anyone and had been posted on First-dream with not even one person writing her a letter!  The woman can speak and write perfect English including all my slang language.  If someone if interested send me an E-mail and I will give you the link to check her out...

If anyone has any ideas how I can get this woman fixed up with a good American man please let me know....

RickM
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Starting to understand what RW ......, posted by Ryan on Jul 16, 2002

Some "idiot" posts a bogus scam warning on some of these gals it makes me want to puke...AND THE PEOPLE THAT PRINT THEM W/O VALIDITY...A good lawyer would straighten out your arses...FAST...
I realise there "are" scammers out there and the rules are very simple...DON'T GIVE $$$ TO ANYONE YOU NEVER MET BEFORE PERSONALLY...
Just yesterday I was reading some of the pathetic "sob-stories" from some men from different countries "bashing" RW ...One guy even went to meet a lady in Kyrgyzstan and things for whatever reason didn't work out between the two of them...He said she was "easy" giving sex on the first week...WHAT DOES THAT MAKE HIM???...THEN...Just because things don't work out she is a scammer???PLEASE...GROW UP...

Bottom line...These ladies have good and bad just like any other country but my experiences have shown me RW "far" out-class traditionally what AW have to offer in everyday life.These ladies give up all they know and love to be with their potentials and for the prospect of having a good healthy family relation/life."One they can write home about and be proud of"...What are the bulk of guys looking for???...A "trophy" 20 years younger or hoping to impress your RW with your countries' status???...

For all of you who are sending them a hundred bucks or two...What do you think???...You are "buying" them and "own" them and that everything is going to go exactly and "perfectly" your way???
TO ALL YOU BELLY-ACKERS..."GROW UP"...
AND FOR THE SCAM LISTS...THESE THINGS ARE "WAY" OUTTA LINE...

MarkInTx
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I Understand You Clearly...That's Why Wh..., posted by RickM on Jul 17, 2002

I agree that the scam lists can be abused.

However, a list of women who have genuinely scammed men out of money is a service.

I know that when I got responses from someone to my ad, the first thing I would do was to check to see if the woman was on a scam list.

It helped to know that... It saved me some trouble a few times.

(Most scam lists do in fact publish details, so you can know why it was a scam)

I agree that a woman who loses interest in a guy is not a scammer.

But asking for money for enagagement rings, fictitious visas, and mother's sudden hospital expenses are a different story...

Ryan
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Starting to understand what RW ......, posted by Ryan on Jul 16, 2002

I will try and get her to fix the "profile" up and adjust her standards, maybe that will help.  But wow is she stubborn!  She has really taught me a few things when dealing with RW..lol
MarkInTx
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Tell me... does she understand that when you write: threw... you really mean "through?"

(Sorry, couldn't resist...)

Mark H
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Ryan,
Here is your answer. She writes in her ad:

My ideal man is single white male, 26-34 years old, 5'11''.... 6'3'', athletic type, short dark haired, no piercings or tatoos, never has been married,
no kids....

Hmmmm.

Mark H.

tfcrew
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Starting to understand what RW ........, posted by Mark H on Jul 16, 2002

...from a typical American woman classified.
MarkInTx
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Starting to understand what RW ........, posted by Mark H on Jul 16, 2002

First off... not many 34 year olds have given up on AWs.. nor do they (usually) have $10K of discretionary income to spend going overseas in search of a bride. (Or... at least I didn't when I was 34...)

Secondly ... 5'11" - 6'3" -- and athletic, and short DARK hair... Never married.. no kids...

Wow...  

5 out of 6 of her "desired traits" eliminates me...

Zink
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Not too picky, eh?, posted by MarkInTx on Jul 16, 2002

Could be me except I have light brown hair. The discretionary income is tough. But I just gave up my crappy social life here in order to focus on travelling. It's all about priorities. I can spend several grand a year sitting in bars, going to clubs and things like that to meet girls. Or I can spend that same money on going to Russia. To be honest my trips cost me less than everyday life here. Being a small business owner is expensive! But then my trips don't make me any money. I do occassionally get paid around here.
MarkInTx
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Not too picky, eh?, posted by Zink on Jul 16, 2002

I would say that you are rare, though.

I don't know what the median age of guys looking for women is... but my guess it is higher than 34...

Zink
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Not too picky, eh?, posted by MarkInTx on Jul 17, 2002

But I think it's getting younger all the time. I've been contacted by a few young guys asking for advice. There are more people turning to this method all the time.
Del
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

your statement "We decided a long time ago that we were only going to help each other find a man." caused my eyebrows to shoot up!  Now really!!!!  :-))
Yes, it's a real problem if the woman isn't a "Barby Doll" without children, and isn't under about 35 years old. My wife has several truly wonderful friends that I'm sure would be a great life-companion for a worthy man. One is about 64 years old and would put many AW of 15 or 20 years younger to shame.
It seems to me that all too often the analogy of 'buying a car' is all too apt.
Ryan
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to 'scuse me Ryan, but....., posted by Del on Jul 16, 2002

She is a "Barby Doll" without children and under 30.  I meant woman...what ever...
Ryan
Jack
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: 'scuse me Ryan, but....., posted by Ryan on Jul 16, 2002

Ryan,

Not sure which lady you are referring too but one thing you can do to help this woman is too get her on some other sites, good sites Ryan, none of these scam filled sites like Absolute Agency or American Singles (my apoligies to those who found there wifes or fiancees there), but some of the better sites out there.

Send me a private e-mail (or you can do it publicly, doesn't matter to me) and tell me which lady it is and I will help you to get her to some other good sites.

Ryan
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: 'scuse me Ryan, but....., posted by Jack on Jul 16, 2002

n/t
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: