Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 30, 2024, 05:24:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "A Belarus Bride"  (Read 16726 times)
robobond
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to And don't stop there, posted by MarkInTx on May 21, 2002

MarkInTx,

I agree, it's smart to shop around -- that's why I'm asking.
I'm not hung up on or beating the drum for A Belarus Bride, I just found their website & liked the general philosophy
Who is Jack & where is his website?

Thx for the input

MarkInTx
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: There are other choices, posted by dexion on May 21, 2002

I have not used their agency service as an agency... meaning I have not joined to meet their women. They do have several beuaties on their site that would interest me, were I heading to Kherson any time soon...

However, I have had several communications with them, and they have been extremely helpful in answering questions about Kherson, the K1 process, etc...

I have also used them to deliver flowers to a lady in Kherson whom I was writing. The flowers were gorgeous and I got a picture from them as part of the service.

Tim and his wife live in Oklahoma, when they are not in Kherson.

Talk to them, I think you'll enjoy dealing with them.

BillF
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Kherson Rose, posted by MarkInTx on May 21, 2002

Hello All!!!

I found this web site through the free exchange of information, the "Messages" site on the "A Belarus Bride" web page.  I joined "A Belarus Bride" back in late September of 2001.  I joined "A Belarus Bride" after almost two years of collecting information on 2500 different Russian dating web sites!!!

I live in upstate New York, about a 5 hour drive from Akron, Ohio, where Greg and Nina live (the owners and operators of "A Belarus Bride").  A couple of weeks after I initially joined "A Belarus Bride", I drove out to Akron to meet with Greg and Nina. The following weekend, I drove out to Akron again, because these two people are REAL, and HONEST, and they took a sincere interest in wanting to introduce two compatible and deserving people to one another!!!!

On my second visit with Greg and Nina, while looking at the thousand photographs of scenery and people that Greg took during his 8 month stay in Vitebsk, I saw a picture of a woman that caught my eye!!!  That evening I returned home, and the picture of that woman just stuck with me...  When I arrived home she was in my head, and when I fell asleep, her picture was in my thoughts...  

The next morning, no change, she was still there in my brain!!!!  So I called Greg and explained what had happened to me!!!   And with that, Greg told me "Oh, that's Inessa, she's number.... "   And since that day, Inessa has been in my life!!!

Greg and Nina have always called me at least once a week since I joined.  I've also been in daily contact with them, and other members through e-mails.  Greg has also hosted several "events" at his home to introduce fellow members to one another, to share our collective experiences, and to stimulate friendships!  They are all decent people!!!

Inessa and I corresponded through Nina with letters, and then later through telephone calls for 6 months.  Greg and Nina have always been there, whether it's been to answer questions, give advice, deliver gifts, offer suggestions, to provide tutoring in English, what ever!!!

I've just returned from spending 4 weeks with Inessa in Vitebsk, and I am planning on returning there again for another 4 weeks!!!  YES!!!  Only this time, Inessa will be returning with me!!!

I can heartily recommend "A Belarus Bride" to any man seeking a woman for marriage.  I can also attest that what Greg says about the women he represents is true...   Greg and Nina are straight shooters, and anyone who joins and enlists their services, will be grateful that they did.

Inessa and I are planning a wedding in mid-September!!!   I'd say "A Belarus Bride" has changed my life!!!  Thank you, Greg and Nina!!!    

What are you guys waiting for?Huh

Bill

robobond
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: "A Belaruse Bride", posted by BillF on May 21, 2002

BillF,

I find myself in the position of of being goaded into defending an agency that I don't know much about.  Well, I'm not going to do that.  So far, some people on this forum have made themselves out to be real jerks and in my opinion should not be permitted to wed anyone of any nationality -- they should just stay in West VA and do their familial thing. I asked for a legitimate opinion and you gave me one like an intellectually capable person (with a brain, duh?)  I do not accept your opinion cart blanche as the gospel truth.  I just appreciate it as what I asked for.  Let me know how to contact you away from these crazies and we can discuss the merits of B' Wife some more OUTSIDE of this bozo forum.

robobond

Philb
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: "A Belaruse Bride", posted by BillF on May 21, 2002

Shills
robobond
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I am convinced a belarus bride is best....., posted by Philb on May 22, 2002

What in the hell rock did you crawl out from under?  Do you all have something even remotely intelligent to say?  What part of the following don't you understand?

In Reply to: You may have hit the nail on the head posted by thesearch on 05/21:

"thesearch",

At the risk of starting a "food fight", are you anal or what? I politely asked a simple question and you pop up being antagonistic, combative, and extremely judgemental. Is there a matrimonial website in Antarctica that specializes in your type of frost-bitten personality?

I don't remember soliciting personal analysis from a wannabe shrink with an A_hole personality -- I just asked about any references re: a matrimonial website that I had found. I just wanted some simple help and advice.

What's this "exposed the real reason" crapola -- are you some kind of conspiracy-nut or what?

I, perhaps incorrectly, thought this website was a helpful forum. Are there any other readers out there that are getting negative vibes like this re: the local expert pros?

robo

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: