Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 30, 2024, 05:31:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello and flat in Moscow for rent  (Read 3551 times)
Tootsie
« on: April 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Hello everyone!

Thank you for all your help and response to my last message regarding my trip to America. Unfortunately I have not had much time recently to post. Looks like everyone is doing well. Can you believe that Aeroflot lost my luggage!!! Now I have nothing to wear! Smiley Poor Russian girl with only the clothes on her back (and toothbrush in her pocket) Smiley. And all this after immigration officials nearly sent me back to Moscow after torturing me for three hours (with bright light in my eyes and big man with gloves on). Smiley You people really should do something about your government not letting in such sweet women!

Since all of you told me that I could not work legally here, (and I now have no clothes to wear:)) I will need to rent out my flat (or you could just send cash to my bank account Smiley) LOL. If you are interested in renting a flat in Moscow or know of someone that is, please visit http://www.geocities.com/cleo2292000/ or contact me at: tootsie_girl@mail.ru

Sorry Patrick, I did not know how to let people know about my flat for rent, hopefully you will excuse my little advertisement? Smiley

Bye for now,

Tootsie

Rags
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hello and flat in Moscow for rent, posted by Tootsie on Apr 8, 2002

Sorry to hear about your interogation in Seattle. My wife had some problems there also (but not three hours worth). I assume that you missed your connection to SF (and then to "lose your luggage"). That must have really made your long trip even longer.

V and I are looking forward to meeting you soon.

Tootsie
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Welcome Tootsie!, posted by Rags on Apr 8, 2002

Thanks for your post, Rags. Fortunately I didn't miss my flight to SF because the plane with all other passengers waited for me. But somebody had to wait long in SF airport:).

Today I found out my luggage was sent to SF from Seattle. Hopefully I'll get it before we meet. I'm also very much looking forward to meeting you and your wife. 20th, right?
Yee Haw! LOL.

In spite of all difficulties I still enjoy my stay in California. Weather here is much better than in Moscow and there is no snow. Today I enjoyed my first artichok, I must admit it was great. Do you, guys, cook anything besides barbeque in this state? LOL.

Regards,

Tootsie

Rags
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Welcome Tootsie!, posted by Tootsie on Apr 8, 2002

Just joking. I'm glad that they held the plane for you and that your baggage finally arrived. I'm sure that your "driver" was rewarded for his wait by your radiant smile.

We'll see you the 20th (in Sac?). Yes we do cook other ways besides BBQ but it is one of the few things us single guys do well. Now that I am married I stay out of the kitchen.

V wasn't really impressed with the artichokes that I cooked last week. Oh well, the more for me. (She has her "salty fish" salad all to herself.) Actually, I am enjoying the change of diet more than I thought that I would. I've even gained a few pounds which is very good for me.

The weather has resumed its springtime pattern and the hills are all green (for now). You have arrived at a good time. Enjoy the sights and we will see you soon.

apk
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to 20th? No, she's only my third..., posted by Rags on Apr 9, 2002

Tootsie, long time no see.....can you believe it has been exactly one year since my first visit to Moscow!

Well, things are good for me here and Anna has become very comfortable with California...most of all she likes the little weekend get aways to the coast, and does not miss the snow at all in Moscow. Right now she has her vegetable garden starting to bloom so she is happy.

Hope you get to see more of California than you did on your last visit to L.A., try and make it to Napa Valley this time, but make sure you have a designated driver!

BrianN
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Welcome Tootsie!, posted by Tootsie on Apr 8, 2002

Who the heck came up with that?

:-)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: