Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 30, 2024, 07:38:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DR - Please email me!  (Read 5888 times)
KenC
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: I am doing that right now!, posted by Quasimoto on Apr 10, 2002

Steve,
I know you are stressed right now, but your situation with the bro is normal.  A babushka at the market may tell your girl some immigration "facts" and she will believe her over you.  LOL.  Any gossip is gospel to them.  Get readu fpr a rough ride on the mis-information railroad.  Good luck.
KenC
Mike
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to get used to it, posted by KenC on Apr 10, 2002

I was just wanting to make sure steve wasn't being taken for a ride when I first posted,but it sounds like he is in good shape with the lady he found. Anyway Ken is right on the money! I don't know how good or bad he has it, but from the begining til now anything I say of importance must be confirmed by someone that is Russian and then I have to prove I'm correct and in some cases it can be time consuming. Everything from taxes to car insurance. I've finally decided to not let it bother me, eventually she'll notice that I know how things work in America.
Mike
Quasimoto
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to get used to it, posted by KenC on Apr 10, 2002

I know your are right! It is hard to accept, but rumors are like mosquitoes over there. Ever time I turn around, one is biting me about these issues.

Steve

Quasimoto
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to DR  - Please email me!, posted by Quasimoto on Apr 8, 2002

sh14_2000@nospam.com
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: