Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 05, 2024, 09:58:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with Invitation letter to Australia  (Read 1961 times)
thorpedo
« on: April 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

I need to send an invitation letter to accompany a visa application for a Russian woman. Does anyone know what I should write ? Has anyone had any experience trying to get a visa for entry into Australia. All comments welcome.
BubbaGump
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Help with Invitation letter to Australia, posted by thorpedo on Apr 8, 2002

You might try an email to your fellow Australian who has been through the process.  I searched the archives and found Mick's email.  Hopefully it is still active.  

mickb51@hotmail.com

Mike
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Help with Invitation letter to Australia, posted by thorpedo on Apr 8, 2002

I have no idea about how Austrailia opperates on this one, but I'm guessing before anyone can help they'll need to know if she has a green card here, is she married, or is she still in Russia?
Mike
thorpedo
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Need more info most likely, posted by Mike on Apr 8, 2002

She was married like 5 years ago. No green cards here and Im only going for a tourist visa.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: