Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 07, 2024, 08:49:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any way I can get my money back?  (Read 1658 times)
Griffin
« on: March 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

I bought two round trip tickets, Warsaw to Houston, for my then fiancee and her son.  Long story short, they didn't use them.

KLM/Northwest both say their policy is no refund.  They acknowledge that I paid for the tickets but say they are the property of the persons whose names appear on them.  They would issue tickets to new destinations up to one year from purchase but only to my ex-fiancee and her son.  (I am a generous man but not that generous.)  She has no money so selling them to her at a discount is not an option.

thesearch
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Any way I can get my money back?, posted by Griffin on Mar 28, 2002

What a bummer. First to not have things work and then secondly to get burned for those tickets. I do not have an answer for you. What happened anyway if you do not mind talking about it?

I have thought about this airline ticket issue relative to a situation different from yours - whereby a lady agrees to meet you somewhere - you send her round trip tickets, she does not show and sells the tickets to someone or gets another destination for a vacation without you.

tfcrew
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Any way I can get my money back?, posted by thesearch on Mar 29, 2002

I could be wrong, but I don't think airline tickets can be transfered.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: