Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 01, 2024, 11:40:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RW's with kids vs without??  (Read 77763 times)
wsbill
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: RW's with kids vs without?? ..., posted by Oscar on Mar 30, 2002

Because it was fun to do.  Let face everybody likes to tie one on every once in a while.

I just don't buy that logic, out of work, no hope.  Notta.

Remember this is a mans world over there.  Something most Americans dudes don't have a clue about, we gave up that image long ago for the softer gentleman image.

We are no different than they are when it comes to drinking.
Go to a disco bar in America and you see all the dudes partying together and the women will be in their groups as well.

There are plenty of jobs in Kiev, only in the park did I see a bunch of drunks and those guys were in their 50's and playing chess.

I can't say much about what's in the suburbs and in those high rises.  Those did look pretty scarey to hang around on a dark night...

No doubt alcholism and drug addiction is a problem there, but they are a equal problem over here as well.

(Sounds too much like a Agency market ploy to say all the guys drink and are bums... and the women are sitting home alone watching TV.)

petem
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: RW's with kids vs without?? ..., posted by Oscar on Mar 30, 2002

Oscar,
Thats a valid point, but if the RW says her parents are a good example she wants to follow, then they are not the type to be unhapply married.
What I meant about alcoholism and both parents being still alive is that alcoholics tend to die before the mean age in Russia, curently 57. So as any indicator, if the parents and alive in their fifties and still married, I want to meet their daughter. She could still be living with them, but it would be better if she lived on her own. This is a woman I could see being able to move 1/2 around the world and starting a new life.
Its the ones that the father was never in the picture, she lived her whole life with mother, doesn't know how too cook because her mother always did, that I would tend to pass on.
She's gonna be calling back everyday for years, if she ever comes in the first place. This woman typically  has a hard time trusting men. I have met them in Russia.
If your reasons for that are why they drink so much, then why isn't the rest of the world that is in simular circumstance drink to that extent as well. Alcoholism is largely inherited.
Quasimoto
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: RW's with kids vs without??, posted by Oscar on Mar 29, 2002

I'll lay on your couch Oscar! You make sense to me.

Steve

wsbill
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: RW's with kids vs without??, posted by Oscar on Mar 29, 2002

I have read at some of the child adoption website of parents taking the kids to the train station and just dropping them off.

No doubt a lady with a college degree or with some sense wouldn't do this, but who knows... If times get tough enough for them and their desperate they'll do anything.

Just because a woman doesn't have a child now doesn't mean she didn't have one prior.

petem
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re:  You should read about adoption stor..., posted by wsbill on Mar 30, 2002

Good point.
I also have in a round about way asked their thoughts on abortion, or why is the high rate of abortion in FSU compared to other european countries.
Their answer usually can tell me if they have had one or not. Can a doctor here in the US tell if a woman has had a child in the past by doing an exam?Huh
Mike
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to RW's with kids vs without??, posted by petem on Mar 29, 2002

You described my wife exactly, but I didn't meet her using anything other then going there (Moscow) and striking up conversation with women. I thought I read that educated Russian women are not having children as often as they did in the days of the USSR so I'm sure there are plenty of  them like you want if you are sure in what it is you want. Although some here will say you sound like a dreamer, or a man that is looking at it as if you're buying an object and not a person, I say stick to your guns. No need trying to be a step-father when you don't want to be one, chances are the child will suffer more then anyone. Actually when I went to Moscow I didn't meet any ladies with children and I think that is because they are tied down and can't get out like most ladies.Huh
Mike
petem
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: RW's with kids vs without??, posted by Mike on Mar 29, 2002

I have rarely heard about a woman from FSU who had more than 2 kids thats for sure.
The smart ones will wait until they are more mature and that they find someone responsible who can help raise them.
Here's a direct quote from some corresponence I have had with a very smart RW:

After all the reconstructions in Russia there are tree types of men:
1) the men tht drink a lot.
2) The men that cant to have a good salary. they have a small sallary,
but
they are content with everything.They have many friends, they speak a
lot,
but they do not do nothing.
3)The men, which are called as "New Russian". They have almost all, the
have
a good sallary, but the think that the woman it is only a thing for
pleasure!Their wifves are often alone and do not have a lot of
happiness.

HappyInBrazil
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi,

I'm stopping in from the latin board, but your post reminded me of some of the lectures I got before I became engaged (I will be getting married next month).  Most of them were about not being to picky and lowering my standards.  (such unreasonable standards in the US like she must not be married (yes, I think separated is still married), she must not use drugs or be involved in other illegal activities, no smoking, must be capable of forming a friendship with men).  I did raise my standards when I considered all the extra work of meeting someone from another country and culture.  Maybe you had different criteria than me, but it will be your life and it will be the person that you'll be spending the rest of your life with.  You'll only marry one in the end, if all goes well.  

I'm glad I didn't settle, and you might change your critera as your search continues, but I don't think you'll be hurt by having some focus.  BTW, my fiancee meets all those criteria except #5, her degree and experience is in tourism.  But you're too late for her anyway!  Smiley   Good luck!

petem
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: RW's with kids vs without??, posted by HappyInBrazil on Mar 29, 2002

Good post.
I stated that my preferance is for the nurse/techer types. It is because they are giving people, less self centered. They will make better mothers I think as well. I have found this to be the case in AW's as well.
A travel agent type person I also like since they have a real thirst for things foriegn, and are more openminded. I myself have been to 40 countries, including Colombia and Costa Rica several times.
Bobby Orr
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

What you are looking for exists, but your criteria are so specific it eliminates a tremendous amount of girls who may be great for you.  If I were you I would throw out the parents requirements and just concentrate on the girl.  

My experience has been that most of the prettier girls looking for a foreigner in the age range you have mentioned already have a kid.  However, there are exceptions - good luck to you.

petem
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Dream List, posted by Bobby Orr on Mar 29, 2002

Unlike many of you I am not only going on looks alone, did you notice that was not on my list.
Under age 27 or so makes for a close to 15 year difference, and the odds of eventual success decreases exponetially the lower age you go. At age 25, by the time you meet, marry them and they get the green card, they are 28 and still have alot of time to trade up and start over.

I still have plenty  to choose from now, I am tall, well educated, in good shape, live in a great place, and am well travelled. I look 10 years younger than I am.

Natalya
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

What else RW must to have in order to get your attention? Color of eyes, hair,size of clothes? Oh yes why don't you you look at their teeth, well you know sort of like buying horse on the market, she must have good teeth....
petem
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: RW's with kids vs without??, posted by Natalya on Mar 29, 2002

Actually teeth can always be fixed. I happen to have near perfect teeth, only 2 cavities my whole life. I didn't eat candy like many women from almost every country on earth seemed to have done since childhood to a great extent.

I did not on my list of priorities list physical, except for height, since I am 192 cm.
I prefer blondes as I am one myself, and my father and 2 brothers all married blondes as well.

Wayne
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: RW's with kids vs without??, posted by petem on Mar 30, 2002

Petem,

I know a blonde RW in San Diego that is beautiful, and I already paid for her dental work....LOL.

petem
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: RW's with kids vs without??, posted by Wayne on Mar 30, 2002

My cousins live in San Diego. Aunt owns 10 houses there.
California to me is so different than the rest of the US it may as well be a different country.
If I lived there I think it would be near impossible to keep a beautiful RW happy and in place. I would think she would be hit on constantly by every CA guy around.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: