Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 04, 2024, 04:19:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: getting started  (Read 3613 times)
itstime
« on: March 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi. First time poster. I have just gotten interested in searching for
someone. I am tired of being alone. Looking for european
between 28-38

How do I get started?
How do I take care not to get scammed?
How much is this going to cost me?
Any best sites to check out?

Thanks

BubbaGump
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to getting started, posted by itstime on Mar 28, 2002

I'm about your age myself and I know that feeling of getting worried that life will just pass you by if you don't take drastic measures.  

Look through the archives by doing a search at the top of this web page.  Good search terms are: "socials", "red flags", "tours", or "scammer".

I think tours are a good way to start because it's scary to go off to a country where few people speak english.  Write some women you're interested in and try to set an introductory meetings up when you actually go on a tour.

Good major tour operators are AFA and European Connections.  A lot of guys here like Firstdream which does personal tours to Ukraine and Russia.  

A tour costs around $5K on average but you can make travel arrangements yourself and deal with local agencies for a lot less.  Maybe $2K to 3K in that case.  

Go to the left and click on Russian for Russian agencies.  There are over 100 agencies.  A lot of agencies have multiple sites and there can be different girls on different sites.  That complicates things a bit.

tfcrew
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

This is not a test only a question....
A wife I sought, and as fortune had it, she found me.
She just happened to be from Ukraine.
I couldn't have done better.
Keep posting
Karl
DE
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Archives Archives Archives Archives Archives Archives Archives Archives ...........................They're your best resource.  Grab a beer, put a new cartridge in your printer and have at it!  Three days to a week from now of reading them (and printing out the more useful info) you will know more then most people attempting this endeavor.
KenC
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Itstime,
Put a pot of coffee on and read the archives.  After you have read 20 or 30 of them, you will have a much better grip on the process.
KenC
DE
LOL
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: getting started, posted by KenC on Mar 28, 2002

You were obviously quicker on the finger then me. Smiley
Mike
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Pick your country, make plans to go and see what that country is like. While you're waiting to go try finding some ladies to write to (optional). If you go on a vacation to that country you'll have a better understanding of whats out there and you'll also have an idea of what you're getting into. You wont get scammed unless you use a taxi from the airport( take the shuttle buses off the airport grounds then find a taxi). In the larger cities it's not so hard to find people that speak English but you can have a lot of fun with a translation dictionary. Just go as a tourist and you'll be surprised how many girls you'll meet! Myself I went to Moscow on vacation for 3 weeks and spent $2500 ( that was for everything but I don't drink) and had a GREAT time ! (ended up meeting my wife on the first trip - just luck??) Anyway by doing this you've taken out most of the risk and end up with a good vacation and an understanding of these ladies country without going there and being taken advantage of by ladies or agencies, and you'll have more money for when you'll need it! Trust me thousands go there every day as tourist so don't let anyone try and make you think you'll be robbed if you try this, or anything bad.
Mike
yoe
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

first thing-
ivestigate investigate ivestigate
2. write some girls
3. contact a couple of agencies like firstdream.com
4. GO THERE in 3 months
5. GO AGAIN in 3-4 more months
6. if your are lucky you will find a nice girl
Then the real story begins and come back and ask agian.
Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: