Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
August 18, 2024, 10:32:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping suggestion and then a question  (Read 1730 times)
Marty
« on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Just an idea while your in Ukraine next time and I don't know if anyone has brought this up.  Larisa, like all women, loves to send cards to everybody for any occasion (can't stand them myself).  Ukraine has some really fancy, good quality card (much better than what I can get here at Alco) and I let Larisa buy to her heart's content.  Our cost was less than $.40 a card and everyone oooh's and ah's over them even though they can't read them.

Bought a cutlery set ($60) and a tableware set ($100), brand name "Berghoff".  Anyone heard of them?  Just wondering what kind of deal I got.  Seem to be pretty good quality and come in their own cases.

Lastly, just turned a bunch of bulls into a bunch of steers.  Everyone who thinks Wild Bill should come out for a nut fry say he11 yeah!

wsbill
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Shopping suggestion and then a question, posted by Marty on Mar 30, 2002

So I get my fill of nuts at lunch time everyday.
wsbill
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Shopping suggestion and then a question, posted by Marty on Mar 30, 2002

I'm right in the middle of tilling my garden plot.  Just my luck the belt broke and just got that fixed and now the cable going to the tension roller just broke.

What kind of cards does Alco sell... Post cards or greeting like cards.  Funny that they're ooh and ah, those cards... I kinda ooh'ed and ah'ed those some cards another lady send me a while back of Kiev.

It was on like recycled paper/cardboard...but had that castle gate on the cover... looked really nice.

Del
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

what Wild Bill needs. If nothing else, it'll likely elevate his Testosterone levels.
On the other hand, maybe Jack could use a bucket or two at his BBQ next weekend.
wsbill
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Prairie Oysters may be just exactly........, posted by Del on Mar 30, 2002

A certain way, I'm ready to go...  When I was in Key West recently I was watching their local tv channel and I watch these chef's saute some of those grapefruit sized nuts.

Looked like SPAM...  Bon Apetite

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: