Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 07, 2024, 10:54:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moscow for Socials?Question  (Read 1430 times)
dance4ume
« on: March 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

I am going to Moscow in late April for two weeks.
I will do the social thing with AFA probably unless I can find
a better alternative there. What should I expect from Moscow
and what local agency would the board reccomend?
Mike
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Moscow  for Socials?Question, posted by dance4ume on Mar 29, 2002

Many if not most of the ladies in Moscow either speak English or understand it. One trick that worked great for me was asking if she speaks English and then ask for directions to some place, and then chat a little. Most likely they will ask you many questions and you've managed to open the door for asking her out for dinner, or going clubing, or to the theater. So I recommend not using an agency, I also recommend not to give the ladies you meet at the socials much value. If they are there and are from the Moscow area then chances are there is something wrong with them. For example they could have a poor education, they could be prostitutes. There is a reason they come there and typically from what my RW says it's because no one wants anything to do with them there.
Mike
Quasimoto
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Moscow  for Socials?Question, posted by dance4ume on Mar 29, 2002

Car wrecks!

Steve

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: