Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 01, 2024, 04:57:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cebu bound!  (Read 4152 times)
shadow
« on: February 05, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Looks like I'll be getting my trip this year after all. Will be in RP most of the month of march. Anyone else?  Larry.
BubbaGump
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cebu bound!, posted by shadow on Feb 5, 2002

My friend says those are the most beautiful women in the Phillipines.  That's where most of their beauty contest winners are from.  They tend to be of Spanish mix.
shadow
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hope you like it, posted by BubbaGump on Feb 11, 2002

Some of the most beautiful women in the GALAXY are from the cebu area.  Not really looking though, if it happens, it happens.  Larry.
Dave H
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Larry,

I wish I was going with you! Maybe May or June...I hope to thoroughly travel the islands (except Jolo and Basilian). ;o)) Maybe get in some surfing and most definitely scuba diving. Have a GREAT time!

Dave "Luzviminda" H.

Jimbo
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to That's Great!, posted by Dave H on Feb 6, 2002

Hi Dave,

That may be a first.  Even if you skip Jolo and Basilan you've still got 7000+ other islands to hit Shocked))  Are you trying to make the Guiness Book of World Records?

We're planning on October (every time I've gone it's been in May and that's HOT).  If your plans change maybe we can do some diving together.   I promise to be good and not go deeper than 15 meters ;o))

Jim

Dave H
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to thoroughly?, posted by Jimbo on Feb 7, 2002

Hey Jim,

I don't think I'm allowed to check out the bar scene in Angeles... If I do, I will probably get a surprise dive trip to Jolo or Basilan. ;o)) 15 friggin' meters! How about 5?

7000+ islands...no problem, I'm retired. I can bring my inflatable boat and motor in my suitcase. I will have to cover it in armor to protect against pirates, terrorists, great white sharks, and 25 ft salt water crocodiles. :oO Florida alligators just stare or swim away.

Dave H.

Ray
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to That's Great!, posted by Dave H on Feb 6, 2002

Hey Dave, better make that "Luzvimindo"!

With an "a", it's a girl's name (ROFL!)

Are you going to surf Cloud Nine on Siargao? I almost went there on my honeymoon but the stupid boat left an hour and forty-five minutes early. Prepaid "reserved seats" means absolutely nothing in the Phils :-)

Ray (a day late and a peso short)

Dave H
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: That's Gay, posted by Ray on Feb 6, 2002

Hi Ray,

you're right! "Luzvimindo" would be better. But then again, I thought "Tits" was part of a girl's anatomy. But according to Sally and my wife, it isn't. ;o)) I cracked up when I heard of all of the Filipino guys being called "Jun", thinking it was "June."

Cloud Nine...only under 10 ft...way under. I'm getting too old for big waves and coral reefs. I still have a hard head, but I don't have very much blonde hair left to lose. =;o))

Dave H.

Don J
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Larry

My wife and I will be in Cebu From 3/9 to 3/23, time to visit the inlaws again. Maybe we will bump into each other.

Don J

shadow
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Cebu bound!, posted by Don J on Feb 6, 2002

I'll be there just about the same timeframe, although a bit longer.  Larry.
MArkUSA
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Yep I will also be taking off in 12 days to Cebu...
Started packaing ... I still have room ...hehehe!!

Trying to figure what else to take with me!
Well i will be there until March 2nd ..
So hit me back if you want ..

MArkUSA

Dave H
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Cebu bound!, posted by MArkUSA on Feb 5, 2002

Hi Mark,

Don't forget the chocolate! Wherever there is empty space in your suitcases, stuff a bag. You can never bring too much! Out of the 25+ pounds I brought, my wife only ate a few pieces, since she gave it all away. I'm making up for that now. ;o)) But, all of the children , her family, friends, and neighbors were very happy. It's amazing how polite Filipino children are, especially when they line up to receive chocolate. ;o))

Have a great trip and a wonderful time!

Dave H.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: