Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 10:38:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some interesting things...you decide  (Read 12424 times)
Ramblin
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Some interesting things...you decide, posted by Stevo on Dec 27, 2002

In regards to your #3, these many women that your wife says consider it prestigious to cheat on their husbands with a rich guy to get what they can materialistically need to be told:  What does it profit a woman to gain the whole world and lose her soul!  What can be compared in value to your soul?
thesearch
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Some interesting things...you decide, posted by Ramblin on Dec 28, 2002

I am starting to suspect that what we call our ethics or morals as compared to what is acceptable here and there - well - it is just different there.

It is just that survival issues bring out interesting things in people. In that sense those not having survival issues  - furthest from our minds actually - well we are out of our element so to speak. Survival issues hone your deception skills if this is what you see that improves your survival.

However, on the good side of things, survival issues when present tend to make the spread of behavior greater from those that succumb and sell out as compared with those that do not.

I am not being critical here about FSU people. It is about human nature and not about Americans or Russian, Ukrainians etc.

Until you actually are in some one elses shoes including the past history placing at that exact situation - you do not know how you would be similar or different.

Ramblin
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I am starting to suspect, posted by thesearch on Dec 28, 2002

Stevo wasn't talking about survival, he was talking about prestige.  Women cheating on their husbands for a fur coat or some extra cash or whatever is not the same as doing it to keep herself or her children from going hungry.  However, I do agree with you that of course circumstances do influence the levels of temptation but that still doesn't make it right.  None of us can justify giving in to temptation for any reason including survival until we have sweated great drops of blood in trying to resist the devil.  And I do agree with you that we are not to judge others whether we walk in their shoes or not but I still believe that people should get to hear right from wrong once in a while.  Some people have not been taught right from wrong while others are just influenced by a bad society or bad crowd.  The Bible says that bad company corrupts good manners.  At the same time, some people just have no shame.  Peer presure and society are also factors.  I remember one time when my sister was a teenager, she put a bumber sticker on her car that said, So many men, so little time.  Nobody thought anything of it and it was no big deal until my Grandma saw it and put my sister to shame.  She took it off of her car the next day.
thesearch
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I am starting to suspect, posted by thesearch on Dec 28, 2002

By the way, my own personal experience has only been with dealing with women who are very ethical. Time has verified this clearly.
Qualification : After sorting out the scammers
RW
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I am starting to suspect, posted by thesearch on Dec 28, 2002

search,

It's not about survival or country, it's just personal principals. I personally do not agree with Stevo's post about prestigeous position of having rich lover. But that is my personal reaction, same as to his other story about his wife and her girlfiend getting drunk in the strip club and continuing it all night at their house. But,.... that is just my opinion, I don't know if it is opinion which would be shared by other RWs. Probably by my friends and family for sure - others? I don't know and don't care. Smiley

"Qualification : After sorting out the scammers" - No, just by the type of people you want to attract in your life Smiley

Russian Wife

greg2
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: I am starting to suspect, posted by RW on Dec 28, 2002

RW

You are right. I take that to my thinking that there are simply people with values and ethics and people who do not have such.

Some of it is how we are raised and then again some people are just bad it seems and can escape the best of raising to only wish to do wrong. Then again, there are individuals who have only seen wrong in there personal family life and they turn out totally different by being a person of strong ethics and values.

It would be interesting to know how many people have higher standards and how many have lower. I think that it seems that the lower ethic group is larger only because they cause such visible damage whereas the person to helps the blind lady to do her shopping when they she that she is struggling (even though they are pressed for time) simply goes unnoticed.

Mike
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Some interesting things...you decide, posted by Stevo on Dec 27, 2002

My wife and I usually debate this moral issue and it always ends up that I'm right but she doesn't listen. ( wink )I suspect the reason this moral wrong is so excepted is from generation after generation of not having the luxuries that are now in front of them , plus if you add to the equation that many men in their cultural history have not been faithful, and forever the man in the family has been the role model for them to judge other men, and there are many other causes and effects. It seems natural to them to have double standards.

This is only one reason of many why a man shouldn't rush into a relationship! Anything worth having is worth some effort, and that effort is getting to know the women you think you like. They are no different then men, and what I mean by that is they are not easily going to show their bad habits and character defects in the beginning of your encounter.

I read one tip somewhere that if you feel you have a good relationship with your RW then try starting an argument over something. For example money would be a good topic. If she is the right girl for you then you will get through this, also this issue will eventually rise up someday anyways chances are ??

Mike

micha1
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

You are just beginning to understand women.
Have you ever met a human being with a meter between their legs.
Some people simply, ask themselves too many questions, while the only question they should ask themselves, it is
"I am happy".
Most people prefer to ask other people if they are happy.
Some people like to listen to music, others like to make the music.
Stevo
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Some interesting things...you decide, posted by micha1 on Dec 27, 2002

ggg
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: