Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 10:41:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Demise of Medeia agency in Lugansk  (Read 2109 times)
Tuttle
« on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

I found those guys by accident but they looked like a pretty good operation. They also accepted credit cards which I thought was pretty cool. On top of that they seemed to allow women to send as many e-mails as they wanted for free. That may have led to their demise as the website is no longer up and I haven't received an e-mail from the woman I was writing too for sometime. I wasn't paying but I would have if they had asked, especially since I could use my credit card.

You may ask how they were making money. They seemed to have a lot of services like airport pickups from Kiev and transportation to Lugansk, an apartment to rent, flowers to your girl, etc. They would even pass on e-mails to women who weren't on their roster for a very reasonable price. All their prices were reasonable actually. I was seriously thinking of using their services for a future trip but I can't go anywhere until spring anyway since I just started a new job.

Just felt like venting, I guess. 8^(

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: